A Lust for Energy

Okay, brothers it is XD
------------

Error had been blinded quite a few times in the past, forcing him to develop sharper senses. This being said, he could battle and defend himself while being blind, no problem. Unfortunately for him, he wasted a lot of his magic destroying, so he had no way of shielding himself this time, especially with the amount of new injuries that kept on layering on top of the older ones.
He could feel the rippling surge of heat approaching him, but had no strength or magic to dodge it.

It's not like Fate would let her favorite puppet die...

Right?

Apart from Nightmare's gang, Charas and the few Frisks... Perhaps Blue... His dear brothers...

Who would miss him?
After all, he was only a nuisance to the majority. Everyone wanted him dead. Not to mention that it had been years since he last talked to the King of Negativity and his friends. He tended to stay away from everyone who cared about him once he realized that he was a danger to all.

Screw the Balance. Ink could kill the whole multiverse for all he cared. Then, when everyone realized that all the destruction was the Creator's doing... He wouldn't reply to their cries for help.

Every person he cared about had a place where they wouldn't be affected by it when it tipped over.

Error was fully prepared to give up. With an unnatural nonchalant look on his scarred skull, he faced the wave of pain heading his way, with no detours.

But then, by pure luck, a Sans, an Underlust Sans to be exact, stumbled over a sharp rock and landed in the path of an oncoming laser.

----Rewind----

"Everyone, shut up!" Classic yelled with a deadly look on his face. "Ink has a proposition."
The chatter amongst the various Sanses and Papyruses ceased immediately, for the original, the surname Classic given to him, held a lot of control over everyone, since he was technically the oldest one there.

In the abandoned AU of Dreamtale, the former home of Dream and Nightmare, the guardians of the Tree, which was now dead, sat the originals of each AU around a polished oak table.
This AU was completely deserted, not a living thing in sight. The tree, which used to bear so much fruit was stripped bare of any leaves. The lone golden apple that Dream managed to salvage after the complete destruction of the place was guarded safely in a secret compartment hidden deep inside his massive room.

The meeting taking place there was unorganized, not surprising considering that almost all of them were lazy. Ink cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention.

"As you all know, Error is one of the greatest threats in the Multiverse," Ink started, followed by nods of agreement and little 'humphs' of distaste, "We need to put our minds together to work out a plan to stop him. Forever. Just today, he killed off dozens of innocent monsters and people alike. Everyday, he does the same, and this can no longer go unchecked. Please, think of some ideas."

Whispers broke out. Suddenly, Red cried out, "w̫h̫a̫t̫ i̫f̫ w̫e̫ a̫l̫l̫ t̫r̫a̫p̫p̫e̫d̫ e̫r̫r̫o̫r̫ a̫n̫d̫ g̫a̫n̫g̫e̫d̫ u̫p̫ o̫n̫ h̫i̫m̫?!"

The whispers paused.

"That... Is an excellent idea, Red! Okay, now to put this plan in action..."

Thus came to life the great ambush, which would be implanted into everyone's memories for a lifetime...

-----back to the present----

Somewhere with the Deities...

Fate laughed with a pale hand, skin glowing with a soft baby blue, covering her mouth slightly. ɧ, ʂıʂɬɛ, " she giggled, "ɧơ ơŋɖɛʄųƖ ıʂ ɬɧıʂ? ɱ ƖıɬɬƖɛ ƈɧıƖɖ, Ɩơơƙ ąɬ ɧơ ɱųɠɧ ɧɛ'ʂ ɠơŋ! ʂơ ɧąŋɖʂơɱɛ ąŋɖ ʂɱąɬ ɬơơ... ųɬ, ơʄ ƈơųʂɛ, ı ơŋ'ɬ ąƖƖơ ɬɧąɬ ơŋɛ ɬơ ɖıɛ. ɧɛ ɧąʂ ɬơ ƙɛɛ ıŋƙ ąŋɖ ı ɛŋɬɛɬąıŋɛɖ." Fate made a little 'shooing' motion towards Error.

"уєѕ, ѕιѕтєя, нє яєαℓℓу ιѕ ѕσмєɬнιńg, αℓℓ яιgнт..."

Destiny was slowly weaving her own strings around Error while Fate was distracted with the ongoing battle.

Her chosen one... There were so many choices he could make and paths he could go down that Destiny had quite some trouble organizing everything.

Looking at the numerous possibilities, her soft thin lips twitching up at the ends.

All of the possibilities meant safety and healing for her child.

///At the battle|||

Lust was usually shunned by everyone else for his lewd mindset and his AU's foundations. It wasn't his fault that Ink created him. So, now, during the battle against the infamous Destroyer, he was placed at the one of the back lines. Of course, he didn't really mind. It just favored his survival. That being said...

Somebody placed behind him stuck his foot out before Lust. In a split second, he found himself on all fours on the cold, hard earth in front of the massive maw of a Gaster Blaster. All he could do was stare numbly at the huge attack. No one even bothered to lift a finger to help him up.

*You called for help*

.

.

.

*But somebody came*

The purple clad skeleton's eyesockets widened in surprise when a pair of broken dark boned arms sweeped him off his feet and set him down safely in the softest plant around. What shocked him even more was the determined face of the Destroyer above him.

And then he leaped off as fast as he came.

Lust wondered how Error could still move with all those injuries pockmarking his body. Even raising a hand caused waterfalls of bone marrow and dust to drip down into a small puddle, slowly blending in with the loose dirt.

His royal purple pupils slowly raised up to the direction in which the God-like being had headed, far away from him and Error's crowd of enemies.

He looked up just in time to see his savior blasted by searing hot beams of multicolored light.

-------

This chapter is a detail filler for the last one, since I realized that I left out a ton of stuff.

Side note: I imagine Destiny and Fate and completely white beings with a humanoid form but covered in a coloured glow. Fate's colour is a dark blue, while Destiny's is like a sunshine yellow.

See you in the next chapter~~

(January 22, 2020)