Feelings Set Aflame

Error locked eyes with Grillby and stared at him with unmasked shock and confusion carved in his features.

"...WhAt?"

He was, undoubtedly, dumbfounded. Why would a normal monster citizen offer him, the Destroyer, God of Destruction, Anomaly in the Multiverse, their aid? A monster with his wits about them would:
a) scream
b) call Ink and/or the Star Sanses
c) run
d) hide
Or
e) fight back, which was the stupidest course of action one could take.

This.... This was new.

Grillby only waited patiently for a response, drumming his fingers against the polished marble surface. "So? Are you going to order anything?" he asked.

Error's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before giving a proper answer.

"...dO yOu HavE anYtHinG fOr ChiLdRen?," he casually asked as he produced the sleeping skeletons from his coat.

Grillby stumbled.

----•----•----

The Dark Sanses gasped for air.

Over-expending their magic took a toll on them; however, on the bright side, everyone else was down for the count.

All except for Ink, Dream, Geno, Fresh and Blue.

Needless to say, Geno was pissed off. The god of Death loved to visit him on his time off after he figured out that he couldn't die by his touch and flirt with him. Geno shot him down repeatedly.
This time, Geno was prepared for him insufferable verbal sexual assults- however, Reaper had popped into the SAVE screen and dragged him to this dead AU.

He didn't participate in the battle at all, but he couldn't escape or stop the carnage- not with Reaper eying his body from a distance, blowing air kisses at the bleeding skeleton.

Disgusting.

What was even more disturbing than that was the cowardice the whole Multiverse showed when they ganged up on his younger brother.

With the God of Death watching him, there was nothing he could do but watch his dear brother's suffering.

That is, until some decent monsters showed up.

Geno stalked towards the pile of the infamous outlaws, now all heaped together, the ones at the very bottom groaning under the weight.

"Seriously," Killer whined, "Who had the brilliant idea to crush the smallest one??"

-----•----•-----
In all honesty, Grillby was surprised at the stranger's queer voice; it changed pitches randomly, like a really bad voice crack during puberty, and glitched often.

'I swear,' he thought, 'I'm not paid enough to do this bullshit.'

Of course, he wasn't paid at all.

...But that wasn't the point.

His father taught him the fundamentals of tending to a bar, but had never prepared him for a situation such as the one presented before him.

And then he was even less sure of himself when said complicated case revealed two sleeping children from his tattered coat.

Grillby elegantly tripped over himself, efficiently dropping the wooden (thank goodness) mug and rag he was holding.

Sputtering, he rapidly got back onto his feet, flames waving wildly.

"E-excuse me??" he stuttered.

Feeling Rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें