Devoid of Chains

Attention everyone: mild to intense swearing from our favorite insane edgy bean, Nightmare
-----------------
Blue was under unofficial house arrest. (Stretch kept on saying 'safety precautions', but whatever.)

Apparently, after the 'Bad Sanses' and Error's displays of power, little, innocent Blue wasn't strong enough to protect himself from the evils of the Multiverse.

And so, following the task of helping the more... intact skeletons drag the injured ones' asses (friendly fire) to the official Star Sanses base for healing, Stretch took control over his life, nitpicking at every security detail and robbing him of free will. Blue was Rapunzel, his once-comforting home his tower- or prison, the outside world forbidden and seemingly forever out of his reach. Feeling utterly trampled on, Blue tried to distract himself by completing the abounding mundane tasks around the house that he had never gotten around to do, such as scrubbing the floor till it shone; or, at least, as much as a plain wooden floor could. He thought of his 'brother', no doubt getting hammered at Muffet's, glutting on alcohol infused honey, smoking those infernal cigarettes that left a smell that took ages to clear out, and how free he must be.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, he plopped down on the old couch in the living room and rubbed his temples. He was being treated like a puppet. This didn't even make any sense- he was Stretch's older brother and was supposed to be looking after him, not the other way around, and even if Stretch did stop seeing Blue as a helpless little kid, the blue-clad skeleton sure as hell wouldn't treat his younger brother the way Stretch was treating him now.

The whole house was (almost) literally shining, dishes put away and burnt tacos were organised neatly on a porcelain plate and laid in the center of the kitchen counter.

He sighed again, sinking deeper and deeper into the couch. He didn't even bother to fish his phone from his pocket, since parental restriction was on, limiting his calls and screen time.

Just as he was contemplating pulling a vicious prank on Stretch, a sticky appendage yoinked him off of the musty couch and into an extravagant red one, several others set in a circle around a glass table, all occupied in a manner or another with skeletons, chocolate and so much more...

"Alright, phase one complete." He recognized Nightmare's deep voice and immediately lit up.

"Nightmare! Oh, stars it's so good to see you!" Blue exclaimed loudly, performing an almost impossible twist and wrapping his arms around the taller one in a bone-crushing hug.

Eye twitching, he hissed out, "Let... G-go... C-can't...Frick-cken...Breathe.."

Blue's eye sockets widened in mock guilt and dropped the tar-covered skeleton who was hovering above the ground by a few inches. He landed breathlessly onto the cold ground, playful anger lighting up his face, before schooling his features into a more somber expression, suiting what they were about to discuss. The guest mimicked him, a stark contrast from the cheery grins and over-expressive, well, everything.

"Well, we skipped a step, but whatever," he shrugged. "In that case, step one will become step two. Time to find Error."

Under his breath, Nightmare muttered aggressively,"Screw Fresh. Fresh is a lil' piece of ʂɧı."

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.-
Sitting cross-legged in the Doodle Sphere, Ink stared blankly at the paper-filled spacecraft. His eye lights were abnormally white, although inside, his essence in turmoil, the feeling completely alien and hanging heavily in his chest.

They had lost.

Error would no doubt come back rejuvenated and taunt and pick at their failure to silence him.