Fetching Justice

Okay, 10:53 PM, feeling the need to write crack stuff, but heeeyyyy- on with the story
(sh*t I messed up on this chapter- too chunky ._.)
Error is a tall boi-
------

Error slumped against a tree to regain his energy. After all, no matter what anyone else said, his power was still finite. He let out a long sigh, and started applying whatever surplus magic he had left to the most mutilated parts of his body to speed up the healing process. Fate allowed him small treats such as this to maintain his effectiveness in the long run. He winced as snapped off bones started growing, the feeling similar to when a rather large bruise forms on your skin, along with the prolonged agony of a stubbed toe.

He meandered through the dead woods, hoping that he would blend in with the blackened trees. Distant howls and sounds of clanging metal broke the scary silence of this hellish Snowdin. He was too tired and in too much pain to realize the hot trail of blood and dust trickling behind him, leading their captors straight to them...

---/---\---

Nightmare let out a low growl of dominance and rage. He held back the urge to slap Ink into the next life, consequently killing him; he needed Ink alive, if not for answers, then for torture. Error held a very special part in his life, and to have him taken away was like ripping off a piece of his tainted SOUL.

"I-I don't know! I-I-I swear! He j-just left in a- ugh- chance portal-" Ink gasped for air as Nightmare snarled while tightening his grip on his clothes, a tar-covered appendage snaking its way around his tattoed neck. The rest of the gang fought off and defended the rivals from incoming attacks.

Cross was thoroughly triggered, since Dust compared his color palette with a Gaster Blaster with the appearance of a cow. This enraged him and pushed him to fight even harder. On top of that, Error was like another brother, or a friend who shared much in common with him. Losing him meant losing a part of him again- like when he lost his own family and the world he lived in.

Dust laughed his ass off after seeing the cow-like blaster, but quickly sobered after said blaster shot a beam a centimeter away from his skull, singing his scarf.
His beloved scarf.
The only memory left of his brother.
A murderous drive streamed through his bones. Adrenaline kicked in, similar to the one he experienced while fighting the God of Destruction. The memories of their battles were still fresh in his mind- the look on Ink's pathetic face when he realized that he didn't want his help in fighting Error...
If Dust ever disappeared, Error would tear down the Multiverse for him. He'd like to return the favor.

Killer cackled while knocking out the assailants. The originals couldn't afford to die. Amidst the chaos, he could faintly hear Color shouting something about 'helping him regain his emotions' and 'breaking free of Nightmare's grasp'. He scowled, pinpointed his location and threw a knife at him, successfully skewering his hood to the closest tree.
"Look," he yelled over the sea of monsters, "I don't give a damn about your 'rehabilitation'. Error has already helped me, and you hurt him."
Error was somewhat of an older brother to Killer, and the smaller was forever in his debt. He convinced Nightmare to relinquish his control over his emotions. Killer could never seem to repay him.

Horror, well, was being Horror.
As in knocking out everyone in his path and raiding their unconscious bodies for food.

Forever starving in his AU, he and his brother were doomed to die- food was scarce, thanks to Undyne, and hunger cramps haunted them day and night. That is, until Error popped over for a visit, bringing real food, not just human SOULs and flesh. He even allowed Horror to chew on him daily. Ever since the glitching skeleton entered his world, he and his brother, along with some of the residents of the Underground (Horror liked to share his portions), will have longer life spans and more strength, if ever the time to overthrow the fish queen came. Horror worshiped Error as his savior, and wouldn't let the Star Sanses go without punishment this time.

In unison, they let out their most fearsome battle cry, and drove back the tainted light.

----/---\---

Project S_01A never actually thought that this complete stranger would help them. He thought that, at most, he would give them some food or clothing and tell them to go away; worst case scenario, he sold them to him or killed them on the spot.
But, no, this skeleton, older and a thousand times more broken than he deserved, wanted to help them.
He held Project P_02C closer to him.
Everything would be alright.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

'Just a few more steps...'
Error had to put distance between him and the residents of this AU. If anyone ever saw him, they would sound the alarm and alert Ink, thus summoning him to lay down another speech about what is right and just and a 'proper beating', maybe accusing him of kidnapping the children. 

At those thoughts, he broke out into a fast jog.

---•---•---
Doggo sniffed the fresh traces of blood, a shade of red darker than the snow. Based on the puddle of dust mixed with the same red liquid, the canine unit had come to the conclusion that an injured third party got themselves involved in this chase. By the looks of it, they weren't doing too well.

The dogs shuffled around in their dark red, white and golden yellow uniforms, obviously bored. It was very early in the morning and a Saturday. They recieved a call at around 4:00 AM from Hotland saying that two fugitives were on the run and headed to Snowdin. Doggo let out a puff of smoke from his cigarette, recalling the urgent call.

~

Their paws made no sound as they bounded through the woods, light as air, quiet as a mouse. They were gaining on the targets. Success was inevitable. At one point, the newcomer had broke out into a run, al the while leaking blood. 'Geez' Doggo thought, 'How is this guy still moving?'

------

That's it for this chapter owo