Fourth of July chapter :D

(Because blowing stuff up is more fun than just setting off fireworks)

Cross, Horror, Killer and Error were stacked on top of one another on the dining table out of sheer boredom. During their round of Hide-or-Die the previous day, orchestrated by their dear Nightmare, someone had the audacity to tear off all the calenders and clocks from the wall (which was a feat by itself, considering the size of the mansion) and steal every single device containing the date and time.

So, to pass the time, they formed a vertical stack and stared at the hole in the wall, created by another murder attempt on Dust by Cross.

Boom.

Suddenly, the door splintered into wood chips, letting in great clouds of smoke and debris.

Boom.

The aftershock of both detonations combined threw everyone off the dining table and into the hole in the wall (it was quite big), trailing some muffled curses in the air. They tumbled heads over heels over each other, literally, and ducked just in time to see a firework explode into blue, red and white above them, showering them with sparks.

A non-existant breeze blew the ashes and smoke away, leading to Nightmare, Dust and Killer's dramatic anime entrance in an army tank. Fireworks, red, blue and white swirled all around them, and by some miracle, nothing caught fire.

They hoisted crates of various alcohol in the air, and shouted:

"HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY MOTHERFUCKERS"

"Well I'm canadian!"

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

----
I had this sitting in my drafts, and i forgot to post it :/

(i mean no offense towards anyone)

Next chapter is... A work in progress.