Soft // Johnnyboy

A/N : this one is gonna be cringy and adorable

~

It all started as a simple night, Ponyboy and Johnny were gonna go watch the sunset and then the stars like they always do. It was their thing.

They were currently sitting in the old car seat at the lot, well, at least Johnny was. Ponyboy was more like, laying his head on Johnny's lap.

It was comfortable. Johnny was just so...soft. Ponyboy found him adorable and wanted to cuddle with him every second. That's basically what he did. Giving his boyfriend never ending attention, showering him with kisses, and cuddling him every five seconds.

Luckily, Darry trusted them enough to let them sleep in the same room when Johnny stayed over. Everyone knew they were too innocent to do anything...yet. They'd only been together for a few weeks.

So when Johnny stayed over they would fall asleep in each other's arms and they both slept peacefully, no nightmares. It was safe and comfortable.

So maybe that's what made him fall asleep while watching the sunset, basically on Johnny's lap. It was the just the two of them, comfortable silence, and his touch was so calming that Ponyboy just drifted off to sleep.

"Pony?" Johnny looked down at his boyfriend, who had somehow fallen asleep. It was so cute, Johnny didn't want to wake him up. Instead, Johnny just help him close and slowly stroked his hair.

He looked so perfect. The light from the sunset shining down on his flawless face, his soft lips looking so kissable, and his hair ungreased and just looking and feeling so...soft. Yeah, soft was the word to describe him.

Johnny didn't wake him. He couldn't. He was too adorable. Instead, he continued watching the sunset with Ponyboy still asleep in his lap.

Hours passed and soon the sunset turned to stars.

Ponyboy finally woke up, not realizing he had fell asleep. He blushed when he realized he was still on Johnny's lap.

"Hey Johnnycake, how did I fall asleep and how long was I asleep for?" Johnny smiled down at him. His voice sounded so cute.

"W-well uh, you fell asleep a couple of hours ago and uh well...shoot, ya just looked so cute that I didn't wanna move ya. Even though my legs are kinda numb." It was dark, but Ponyboy could tell Johnny was blushing. Ponyboy smiled to himself. Johnny thought he was cute. Of course Johnny told him that before, but every time it made his heart skip a beat.

"Aw gee, Johnnycake, you didn't have to do that." Ponyboy said as he sat up and gently kissed Johnny's cheek, causing Johnny to blush deeper.

"What time is it?" Ponyboy asked, they had got here around 6.

"Around 8 or 9, we still got time." Johnny smiled and as Ponyboy wrapped his arm around Johnny and kissed the side of his head.

"You looked cute when you were sleepin', ya know." Johnny whispered in Ponyboys ear, causing him to heat up.

"L-lets watch the stars." Johnny leaned against him and they spent the rest of the night watching the stars.

~

A/N : pretty short, fluffy, and stupid 😂