Chapter 2

TW: Making out (not detailed) and a sexual reference

Damien walked over to his friends, smiling lightly and putting the keys in his pocket. He snuck behind Roman and covered his eyes. "Guess who." He smiled. Roman blushed and took Damien's hand off his eyes and turned. "You had to guess!" He pouted.

Roman chuckled. "Don't make me wipe that pout off your face, because you know I will, Dee." He smirked, pulling Damien close and kissing him softly.

Logan and Virgil rolled their eyes. "Roman, I would appreciate it if you didn't French kiss my brother in front of me," Virgil said, pulling him away from Damien. "Thank you." He turned back to sit next to Logan as Roman mocked him. Damien chuckled lightly at Roman and Virgil sighed. "I can hear you both, guys. And Dee, I don't know if you're aware that we live together." He smirked, glaring at them.

Damien raised an eyebrow. "I know, you annoying puffball. My sudden hatred for MCR proves it." An offended gasp came from Virgil and he smirked, flipping him off and sitting on Roman's lap, kissing him again. Could he kiss him from beside him? Of course. But it wouldn't be anywhere near as fun or annoying to Virgil and Logan.

Just as they were mid-make-out session, an annoyingly obnoxious laugh came from somewhere near them. "Guys, I heard the lab is empty now. I'm sure there are plenty of stuff there you can us-"

Roman pulled back. "Remus, finish that sentence and I swear to god, you won't live another day to try it." He hissed. Remus immediately shut up. "Thank-" He was cut by Damien kissing him again. He smiled into the kiss and put his hands on Damien's waist like he had before they were interrupted.

"Hello, Nerdy Wolverine. Hello, Emo. Have you two made out yet? Or as you as oblivious as ever?" Remus grinned, laughing loudly as Logan and Virgil looked away and blushed. Virgil flipped him off and glared at him as Remus sat on the bleachers with them.

Remy, Patton, and Emile arrived all at once from their French class, sitting with Remus. Remy was the first to break the various conversations that were going on in the group... except for Roman and Damien, who were still making out. "Oh, guys!" he said excitedly as he remembered something, getting everyone's attention.

Damien broke the kiss and looked at him and looked at him for a moment before pecking Roman's lips and getting off of him.

Once Remy was sure he had everyone's attention, he smiled. "Okay, I think this school is haunted," he said. Damien raised an eyebrow, almost unamused by Remy's announcement.

"We all knew that, Rem, we're in Westerburg high school. Of course it's haunted-" He was interrupted by Remy speaking again, glaring at him for a moment.

"No, seriously, hear me out before saying anything, Dee." He sighed. "We were in class and the door slammed shut on its own. No one was near it. No one could've done it. It just happened." He, then, looked at Logan. "Go ahead, give us your annoyingly rational input," he said annoyed.

When he was told to say something, Logan gladly did. "It was probably the wind. The hallways can create flows of wind when they're empty. Or perhaps it was somebody and you did not see them. There are a million explanations that are more rational and probable than a haunting, Remy," he said. Remy, Damien, and Roman rolled their eyes.

But Damien couldn't be happier that Remy brought up the ghost topic. "Actually... I did hear something today... and I was hoping you could all help me figure it out." Everyone's attention shifted to Damien. "Well... I heard some kids in my class talking and they said that, during the night, there seems to be something or someone in the school. They said that the gym lights turn on the most, but the cafeteria and main hallway ones, too," he explained. "The school is locked every day after 7pm, so it makes no sense that there's someone in the school after midnight."

Everyone was hooked into Damien's explanation, no one said a word as he spoke. "And what do you suggest, Love?" Roman asked, tilting his head. "Something must be in that pretty mind of yours if you're telling us all this."

"Here's where I need you guys to hear me out and help me... we're going to investigate. We'll come here at midnight and check the gym. See if there are any traces of paranormal activity." He smiled.

"That is the most awful idea I have ever heard," Logan blurted out. Damien glared at him. "If there really is a ghost, which is just preposterous, the idea of investigating it is reckless and stupid. Not to mention how dangerous it is to break into the school at night, ghost or not."

"I don't know guys, it sounds fun... breaking into the school through a window and trying not to get caught... it can be fun." Roman smiled. Was it because Damien was his boyfriend? It could be. He couldn't really tell the difference anymore. "But I do have to agree on one thing with Logan... pretty shocking." Damien looked at him with a pout. "How are we going to pull all that off? We can't just do like they do in movies and leave a window open. The cleaning people close them and make sure they're closed every day."

Damien rolled his eyes. "Seriously though, how stupid do you think I am? It's me! Who said anything about sneaking in through a window? Since when is that my style, guys?" he asked. Everyone looked at him, clearly confused. "I went to talk to the principal. I told him that, as future prom king, Roman should be allowed to help extra hours with the planning." Roman went to argue, but Damien kept talking. "And that as the amazing boyfriend I am, I'd help." He smirked, pulling out the keys. "Every single door in this school is in our hands now."

Everyone's eyes widened and the bell rang. Damien smirked and kissed Roman for a moment before standing up and putting the keys back in his pocket. "Midnight. And if one of you fails me, you'll regret it," he said, almost threateningly before leaving to class.