Chapter 9

This one is short but, trust me, you wouldn't want it to be any longer... 😇

TW: Intrusive thoughts, slight panic, shouting, swearing, crying

Damien rolled his eyes as the others spoke. All the sappy shit was making him sick. He got up and walked out of the living room. He had two options, leave or stay in the property. Both sounded good for causing trouble. He glanced at the staircase and smirked, walking up the stairs. He headed to Roman's bedroom, looking around. Ugh. He wanted to break everything. Roman was just so... ugh. He hated to have to pretend to love him-

His eyes widened. Wait- What?! Why was he thinking that? No, no, no... he /loved/ Roman. In fact, he was in love with Roman. His thoughts were starting to scare him. Why was he thinking of destroying Roman's room? Why was he thinking that he had to 'pretend' to love him? What was wrong with him? Was he as fucked up as Remus-? No. Not even Remus would think those things. He shook his head lightly and turned, leaving the room. He was confused by why he was there in the first place. Why did he leave the others? He sighed and walked back to the staircase.

But what if...

He froze in his tracks. That thought was too Remus-y. Why was he, of all people, having it? Besides, he would never do something like that. Ever.

The thoughts seemed to start yelling at him, shouting at him to do it. But he didn't want to. He wasn't going to do that. They got louder and louder each passing second. He shut his eyes and covered his ears, trying to block out the voice that was already in his head. Tears started running down his face.

"Shut up!"

-

Virgil's eyes widened as he looked around. Shit. How could he leave him unsupervised?! "Damien?!" he called, worriedly. He shot a glare at Remus. "Why didn't you tell us he was leaving?" he asked.

Remus frowned and looked at him. "Look, I was too busy panicking over my hair to notice that idiot leaving, okay?" he shot back.

Roman groaned. "Guys, please. Not now." He stood up and ran a hand through his hair. "He has to be around here, we haven't been talking for that long. I'll call Logan and Patton to get them to help in case he left." Virgil nodded, looking up at him and waiting for some sort of plan. "I'll go outside. Remus, you check the garden with Remy and Em... I think that's where they went anyway. Virge, you check inside the house, yeah?" The other two nodded and took off.

The twins left, one through each door, leaving Virgil inside to look for his, possibly-possessed, brother. "Dee?!" he called again, walking around the first floor. He looked around. Where the fuck was he?

Just then, as if on cue, his question was answered, followed by a thud.

"Shut up!"