Shower incident

[MATURE CONTENT]

It's no use, I've been tossing and turning around in my bed for hours, I just can't fall back asleep. That stupid dream caught me off guard.

The sun is starting to come out, I look at the clock 4:30am. Maybe I could go for a run, really don't know what else I could do.

I get out of bed, and walk to my closet. "I wonder how hot it is outside..?" I mumble to myself before grabbing my phone to check the temperature. It's already 70° F (21° C) it's going to be a hot day today. God damn it, why did school have to start?

I grab a pair of shorts and take off my T-shirt. I take my Bluetooth headphones from my desk and put them on. I open up Spotify and put on my workout playlist.

I quietly leave the house and start running, it's enjoyable to do it in the morning when not many people are around, but in this hot weather it's not that enjoyable.

I finish up my run and head back inside, it's 5:15am. No ones awake yet, I head to my room and from there I go to my own bathroom with a shower. Before I hit the shower I have to show everyone how productive I've been so I post this to my story

I set my phone on the counter and hop into the shower, I shut my eyes and enjoy the warm water hit my skin

I set my phone on the counter and hop into the shower, I shut my eyes and enjoy the warm water hit my skin. I let my mind wander, I won't stop my mind. Not this time.

Tyler's face is pretty, imagine kissing that, his soft lips. OKAY NOPE NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS!

I slap myself to stop me from thinking all of those thoughts. I'm straight. I like girls. I like vaginas. But Tyler...

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I say frustrated as I notice my boner. "This better not be because of him!" I say flustered.

I start jerking off, shutting my eyes to make it more pleasurable. That is if my mind would stop thinking that Tyler was the one jerking me off. I cum into the shower and the sperm goes down into the drain. I wash my inner thighs once more and step out of the shower and I grab my towel.

I start to dry myself off as I slip on the wet tiles, I fall backwards and hit my arm on the vanity unit and as for my head, I hit it on the tiles. "FUCK!" I yell out in pain, moving one of my hands on my head and the other between my legs. I'm on the floor laying in fetal position. "Goddamn it you stupid fucker!" I curse to myself.

I'm not sure how long I was on the floor but I woke up suddenly, still on the floor, only a towel covering my body. I groan in pain and sit up. I look around and everything seems a bit blurry. It's probably a concussion, I did hit my head pretty hard.

I look at my arm, it's all bruised up. It's still aching pretty badly. I stand up and lean against the wall. I wipe myself off some more with my other arm and get out of the bathroom, I get dressed as best as I can and walk downstairs, shirtless.

"Joshua, why did you swear this morning?!" My dad says pissed off. "I-i slipped.. and hit my head... I think I might've broken my wrist.. and gotten a concussion..." I say looking at my dads blurry face.

"Oh goodness.. sit down.." my dad says in a worried tone and I sit down. "Let me see.." my dad says and gently looks at my wrist. "Does this hurt?" My dad asks me and carefully taps on my wrist. "O-ouch.. Yeah.." I say and shut my eyes tightly due to the pain. "Alright, I'm taking you to the doctors, what makes you think you have a concussion?" My dad asks me. "My vision is slightly blurry.. it was finest first.. but I think I passed out on the bathroom floor.. and when I woke up it was blurry.." I explain.

"Alright, whatever you do, do not fall asleep, I'll call mom and let her know what's going on, and I'll let the school know you won't be coming in." My dad says. "But I have to go!" I say slightly getting worked up. "Why?" My dad asks me. "In a state like that? Not happening josh. It's the first week of school after summer break, you won't be missing out on anything important." My dad continues.

I sigh. "I'll go put a shirt on and grab my phone.." i say and head up the stairs. I grab my phone and open Instagram. I open up the chat we had with Tyler and press the voice message button. "Hey tyler, it's josh, I won't be able to come to school since I kinda hurt myself, I'll be at the hospital today, hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. I'm really sorry to let you down, also I can't really read messages that clearly because my vision is blurry so if you have something important to tell me. Please send a voice message." I'm so disappointed in myself. Why did I have to be so clumsy?

I put on a t-shirt and only put one arm through the armhole, my other arm is very sensitive to movement, so I don't want to move my arm much. I go back downstairs and we head to the hospital.

[Tylers POV]

I'm sitting at class looking for Joshua.. he's probably just late.. "okay class, Joshua won't be coming here today." Mr. Harrison informs us.

Why not?! Where is he?! Is he okay?! Did something happen?! I need to know!

I leave the classroom and go to the private bathroom and lock the door, I notice I've got a voice message from josh. I listen to it, he sounds so calm, yet I can hear the pain in his voice.. I want to go there... but I have no business there..

I'm so disappointed that he didn't show up, but at the same time, it's not his fault and I understand that. I just hope he's okay...

Word count: 1054