005 | Unnoticed

E d i t e d .

One month later . . .

- K I M , J N -
f i r s t
p e r s o n .

We are close to becoming jobless, I tell you.

We're rookies, but we aren't as busy as rookies should be. This got me and the girls utterly frustrated, we feel like we're lacking schedules and promotions and stuff.

I even asked Papa YG about when our next comeback is, and he just told me to chill and relax. How can I chill and relax when all of us already wrote a few songs, but he didn't like it?

I've already heard of the tune they're coming up, but I didn't tell the girls yet. I guess it's goodbye to me rapping for now.

But anyway, it's been a month, even though I'm constantly frustrated over us being jobless, Taehyung sunbae was kind enough to comfort me.

The girls and I are here at the living room, watching Netflix from Lisa's account cause she recommends the best movies and series.

Meanwhile, the owner of the account herself isn't present, and is in her room, probably awaiting for a certain call from - ehem, the golden maknae of Bangtan Sonyeondan.

As I was munching on the popcorn Jisoo unnie had made for us, my phone vibrated, and so I decided to quickly check on it.

Taehyung Sunbaenim

VM: We're back in Seoul, Jennie-ssi!

VM: I'm here at the van with Jin hyung.

VM: Wanna meet up later? Or tomorrow?

VM: Not that you're busy, anyway. Hehe.

Oh, this little tease. Our friendship came to the point where we can openly tease each other now. So, I decided to text them.

Taehyung Sunbaenim

Haha, sunbae.

Just wait, okay?

We're going to have a comeback
and loads of promotions that will
awaken your inner blink!

VM: I'll be looking forward to gawk
at you again, Jennie-ssi.

VM: Yah, why aren't you voicemailing
me? Wanna call?

I'm with the girls. Maybe later?

VM: Let's meet up--

Then I heard Jin oppa on the other line.

Taehyung Sunbaenim

VM: You look cute together, Jennie!
Updating each other on where you are,
just date!

VM: *chuckles* Sorry Jennie-ssi, that
was Jin hyung.

No, no, it's okay.

VM: See you later?

See u later

Maybe never.