010 | Friendship Heartbreaks Over Couple Heartbreaks?

t h i r dp e r s o n

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Jennie and Jisoo were once again singing their hearts out with "Once Again", Jisoo being the vocalist and Jennie being the rapper.

The two were utterly heartbroken after their little New Year's Eve Party with BTS. Jisoo found out about Min Yoongi crushing on Jennie.

And Jennie, obvious reasons. Getting sister-zoned by Kim Taehyung himself.

Jisoo gulped down onto the bottle itself, forgetting about any etiquette. She's heartbroken for crying out loud.

"I wish I was you . . ." Jisoo frowned, circling her finger on the top of the bottle.

Jennie scoffed at this, shaking her head. "Don't be preposterous, unnie. That Min Yoongi doesn't see your worth."

"Maybe because he doesn't see me as a badass like you," Jisoo heaved a heavy sigh. "I'm not blaming you for anything, Jendeukie. I'm just upset by the fact that . . ."

"Out of all people, it has to be your bestfriend?" Jennie finished Jisoo's sentence.

Jisoo cautiously looked at Jennie because of this, hoping that the younger wasn't offended or anything.

"I get it, unnie. I know," Jennie gave Jisoo a faint smile, knowing what she felt pretty well. It was what was happening to her - her ultimate crush liking Lisa.

"What's wrong with me?" Jisoo pouted.

"Nothing is," Jennie shrugged. "Maybe the person you chose to like is what's wrong."

"He's wrong for me?" Jisoo lifted her eyebrows up. "What? He's like a sin or something?" the elder giggled at this. "I'm gonna need to confess, then. I've committed a grave sin."

Jennie giggled at her unnie's philosophy. "You don't say?"

"I feel pathetic," Jisoo clicked her tongue, opening up another bottle.

Jennie didn't want to become overly drunk, remembering that she's going to buy Jisoo a birthday gift tomorrow. And so, she just let the elder waste herself away even if she, herself, wanted to get hella drunk as well.

"You shouldn't, really," Jennie forced a smile. "You have a chance with him, trust me. He just likes my rapping skills."

By that, Jisoo's eyes widened, coming up with an idea. "If ever you get a rap part, let me rap it in one of our concerts."