025 | Paris

t h i r dp e r s o n

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

It's the last week of November, 2017. BTS will have at least a week off to celebrate the holidays with their families next month.

Taehyung is in his shared dorm with Namjoon. Just then, he thought of something. "Namjoon hyung, how do you write songs?"

Namjoon paused the track he wad working on momentarily and looked at Taehyung, a bit surprised by his question. "Why? Wanna continue to work on that song you've been making?"

"Yeah, Scenery," he said as he plopped himself onto his bed.

"What is scenery about, to start off?"

"For now, I don't necessarily know," Taehyung pouted. "I just came up with a tone to start of the chorus. It goes something like I still wonder, wonder, beautiful story. Still wonder, wonder, best part, and that's all I've got."

"It has potential," Namjoon praised. "Why don't you get some inspiration?"

"Gucci!" Taehyung beamed. He then thought of something again. "Wait, how do you get inspiration to write love songs before when you've never been in love?" Taehyung innocently asked.

Namjoon chuckled, shrugging. "I used read books about love. It's like, I write lyrics that have no meaning to me."

"And now?"

"Those love songs have meaning to me now," Namjoon admitted, flashing a smile whilst showing his illegal dimple.

Taehyung smiled at him. "Hyung's in love," Taehyung teased, wiggling his eyebrows. "Who's the lucky girl?" he asked.

Namjoon continued to smile. "Let's say that she's Luna, and I'm Sol."

"Wait, doesn't that mean she's the moon and you're the sun--?"

"Yes," Namjoon said, forcing a smile. "We can't be together."

Taehyung pursed his lips at Namjoon. "That's a bummer. Never mind you'll find someone like her," Taehyung jokingly sang.

Namjoon shook his head, slightly licking his bottom lip. "I'm afraid I won't," he told the younger, fixating his eyes back onto the track he was trying to finish. "She's one of a kind."

Taehyung, who didn't exactly hear what he said since he whispered it to himself, stood up and invited Namjoon. "I'm going to the girls' dorm."

"Hm? Why?"

"Inspiration," Taehyung chortled. "You coming?"

"Pass, but you can ask Jungkook out. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see Lisa."