017 | Your Eyes, They Never Lie

A/N : This is just a fanfic, guys! Chill! 😂

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Things were going well ever since that flower incident. Taehyung became more attentive towards Lisa, not knowing that Lisa and Jungkook had been gradually becoming close again.

     Meanwhile, Jennie cut all ties with Taehyung. Which of course, made the male a bit upset.

     And now, Taehyung's in his car, with his little sister, Taeyeon, holding his beloved pet Yeontan at the shotgun seat. Taekhyun pleaded to come along, but he still needed to recover from the accident. And so, Taehyung didn't have a choice but to bring only Taeyeon along.

     Taehyung noticed that Taeyeom hasn't been talking to him ever since the ride started, and so, he decided to ask. "Is there a problem, Yeonie?"

"Hmph!" Taeyeon grumbled as she stroked Yeontan's head, causing the puppy to bark approvingly.

"Don't you want to buy a cake for grandma?" Taehyung immediately asked, his eyes still focused on the road.

"I want to see Nini unnie!" Taeyeon whined.

You see, Taehyung doesn't know whatever Jennie did so his sister grew attached to her in an ample a mouth of time. Now, Taeyeon would blabber nonstop about Jennie, saying how nice she was and how pretty she was when they met, too.

Taeyeon even bragged about Jennie to their whole family!

"Your Nini unnie's busy. They have a comeback," Taehyung calmly explained.

Taeyeon still remained grumpy. "You can freely see her if only you dated her!"

And, they were back to that conversation once again. "Oppa has a girlfriend, already."

"Stupid oppa for not making Nini unnie his girlfriend!" Taeyeon grouched.

Taehyung already knew that it was going to be a long ride. Minutes later, Taehyung made a turn. Just then, Taeyeon glanced to her right, her eyes widening upon seeing something.

The elder seemed to notice this, but he couldn't really peek since he was driving. And so, he decided to ask instead, "Is there a problem, Yeonie?"

"This is your fault!" Taeyeon began to cry, making Taehyung slow down from driving to check up on her.

"Why? What's the matter?" Taehyung quickly asked.

"Nini unnie has a boyfriend now!"

"A boyfriend?" Taehyung suddenly stepped on the brakes, making Taeyeon stop crying as well, innocently looking at her big brother. Taehyung's jaw clenched as he looked at the younger, forehead creasing and eyes piercing. "What do you mean?"