014 | However, An Inadvertent Decision Was Made

t h i r dp e r s o n

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

To say that everything was fine, is a big lie.

Taehyung and Lisa began dating, and the members' reactions were priceless. They were utterly - shocked. It was not the news that they'd hope to receive.

And now, Taehyung was lying on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. It's been two weeks since Taehyung and Lisa have been dating, and it wasn't actually bad at all. Lisa is very girlfriend material and she doesn't lack in any aspect of their relationship.

You can say that he was the problem.

March 30, 2017. That was about two weeks ago, when Taehyung and Lisa announced to their members that they were dating. Taehyung didn't really mind at first, and was admittedly glad about finally getting to date Lisa.

However, his perspective shifted to a one-eighty when he glanced at Jennie, seeing how blatant and calm she took all of that. Of course, he knew that, that was only on her outer appearance.

Inside, you'd never know what Jennie was actually feeling, because she never unveils it, even to her members.

And Taehyung . . . the one and only person she trusted in regards to her depression and anxiety, was there, breaking her heart.

You can say that Jennie remained emotionless because she was used to the pain - and that led her to becoming unfazed at all painful matters that will be presented to her.

However, deep inside . . . As Taehyung thought in the midst of their gathering, still glancing at Jennie from time to time. No matter how unbothered she looked, he strictly reminded himself that he shouldn't be deceived. Deep inside, she was hurt. And he was the reason.

His relationship was Lisa turned out into a guilt trip. Everyday, he had to suffer Jungkook's cold shoulder, and the constant reminder of Jennie's reaction of March 30th. He will never forget that look on her face - ever.

Cause if you feel you're sinking I would jump right over into cold, cold water for you . . .

Taehyung froze upon hearing his ringtone. Ah, why didn't he even bother to change it? It's not like he doesn't like it to start off.

He glanced at his phone, gulping upon seeing Lisa calling him. "Hey? Liz?"

"Hi oppa, I'm getting ready for our date later. I just wanted to ask you how you've been," Lisa chimed from the other line.