015 | The Chaotic Reconciliation

t h i r d p e r s o n

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Jennie managed to arrive home and act like nothing happened to her. Jisoo even approached her and asked her if she wanted to drink, but immediately noticed how pale Jennie looked.

This made the elder worry, but Jennie just said that she wasn't feeling quite well because of a headache. Which was - the partial truth. Her head did ache a bit.

It was, well, she doesn't exactly know what time it was. Jennie was just sure that it was past midnight, and she still couldn't sleep a wink. Jennie was there, all alone in her bed, hugging her knees as she leaned onto her headboard.

She felt so alone, despite her members being there. She didn't want to depend on them too much, she didn't want to burden them. Just like what she's been doing to all the people she loves over the years.

Jennie hugged her knees tighter, sniffing as she glanced at her phone just to see her lockscreen. Paris, France. Her favourite destination. Sure, she's been there countless of times already, however, she would never get tired of flying all the way there.

"Words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone . . ." Jennie sang beneath her breath as she suppressed a sob. "Yeah, you're not invisible. Hear me out, there's so much more t-to life than what you're feeling now . . ."

Jennie stopped singing, biting her bottom lip as she suppressed her tears from flowing. She felt so empty. Becoming an idol is a very lonely job. Honestly, if she had a choice, she'd go back and just do well on her studies instead.

Does she regret training? Yes. She regrets every bit of her idol life as well. However, the girls kept her going. The girls were the only reason, as well as her family, of why she's been keeping up and breathing until now.

Just then, she heard a few fumbling and murmurs. She assumed that the girls woke up, and so, she started to wipe her tears and get up. She wants to huddle in and cuddle with them, she wants to hug them real tight, she just wants her sisters right now.

She made sure that her eyes didn't swell, or at least, wasn't swelling too much to make it obvious that she just came back from another breakdown of hers.

Just then, she went in front of Lisa's door to eavesdrop on their conversation a bit so she could know if it was alright for her to suddenly enter.

Unlike Jungkook and Taehyung, Jennie and Lisa were doing fine. They didn't hold grudges against each other, and continued treating each other the way they used to. There was no bad blood in between them at all. Or, maybe Jennie just suppressed her heartbreak because she chooses to save her friendship with the beloved royal maknae.