027 | Back In Paris Yet Again

Right now, BTS is in Australia for their concert

Right now, BTS is in Australia for their concert. As soon as they landed, they checked in to their hotels and quickly toured around, hoping that they could save a few bucks since Jimin already knew the place.

Of course Chaeyoung already introduced Jimin to her parents, same goes to Jimin with Chaeyoung.

Though Jimin would love to save themselves a few bucks, he just couldn't concentrate, his mind clouded with his upcoming meetup with Alice, Chaeyoung's older sister, which is by the way, one of the best managers, handlers, and coordinators in the modelling industry.

A/N: Alice Park is a lawyer in real life. Congratulations to her for being an official lawyer now. Hopefully, I will become one too in the future!

And so, the boys decided to tour around themselves to save some money. They've gotten used to being like that, even though they earn millions already. Humble kings, indeed.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip to suppress a smile as he continued to chat Jennie.

jennierubyjane
active now

I will shave your hair off

Haha, what a handsome bald man would I be, hm?

Cut that out!!!!!!

Just send my bucket hat soon

It's very precious to me

That'll take pretty long tho, Gucci

I mean, we're still on your

Paris is our next stop btw

When?

Two days?

Brilliant

I'll be flying there in 3 days for a shoot

Wait, you're actually gonna go to Paris?

Yes, we can meet up so I can take my bucket
hat back
seen

Yah!

I died

From the feels

I'm actually going to see you again 🥺

I can't wait, imysm already

Whatev

And you're asking me to meet up with you?