030 | A Night Well Spent

A/N : I apologise if I sound so lame for asking this, but I am really sensitive when it comes to my works. I accept criticism, but can you do it in like . . . a kinder way? (omg what) I easily get discouraged these days and since I'm going in and out of the hospital, some positive words or a lighter way to help me improve my writing can suffice. Thank you so much!

— K I M , T —
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Namjoon darted his eyes here and there as he followed Taehyung's movements. He quietly sat on his bed and watched the younger move and hide some stuff. Also, Taehyung was decluttering the place.

"Uh–huh?" Namjoon arched an eyebrow, clearly confused by whatever was happening. Just then, the two heard a gentle knock on the door.

Taehyung flinched at that very moment, evident fear on his face. He yelped a bit as he rushed to the bathroom and began brushing his teeth, along with taking some of Namjoon's perfume and putting some on himself.

Namjoon, finding his actions odd, decided to stand up and get the door himself. Once he opened it, with Taehyung right behind him who seemed to be expecting someone, there revealed Hoseok with a bright smile.

"H–Hobi hyung?" Taehyung called out, distraught plastered across his visage.

Namjoon signalled Hoseok to wait for him as he grabbed his stuff and the pain relievers he bought. He handed them over to Hoseok. "Taehyung-ah, we're going now," Namjoon informed him.

Taehyung groaned as a response. "I came here with Jennie by the way!" Hoseok announced.

Taehyung jolted up, eyes widening as he saw Jennie enter the room. Namjoon and Hoseok did a quick high-five, chuckling as they headed out. Taehyung began to inwardly groan at the thought that his hyungs must've already predicted why he was acting like that.

"Good evening, sunbaenim!" Jennie chimed at him.

Taehyung frowned in an instant. "Stop it with the sunbaenim," he grouches. "We got pass through that phase already."

Jennie giggled and shrugged, placing the paper bag she brought beside Taehyung's bed. "Oh, right, Gucci," she called her boyfriend, "I already informed Hoseok that I'll be sleeping over here for the night."

The male's jaws dropped. So . . . they really do know now. Taehyung gulped and looked at her, biting his lower lip as he noticed how she was wearing a bright red mini-dress with her hair fixated onto the right.

She . . . prepared for this? Taehyung thought, various other thoughts swarming in his mind.

"I brought some pyjamas," Jennie looked at Taehyung and smiled, "I'm sure you're confused on why I'm dressed up like this. I just attended someone's birthday party real quick and immediately headed here afterwards."

Taehyung, who seemed confused on why she told him that she'll stay over his place for the night, just furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Ooh, and I brought a movie for us to watch," Jennie beamed innocently. "Plus, a game we can play!"

Is this serious? Taehyung gawked at her. He wanted to curse at himself for being dirty-minded. Did I just think that she meant something else when she said she'll stay here? Taehyung badly wanted to let the ground swallow him.

"You can . . . you can change over there in the bathroom." Taehyung pointed where.

Jennie arched an eyebrow at him. "Are you alright?" she asks him, tilting her head. "Your face is all red."

Taehyung bit his lower lip even harder at this. He then tried his best to avoid eye contact from her and nervously rubbed his nape. He rested his other hand onto the bed to support his weight as he slowly leaned back at bit. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good."