Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Dominic’s fang must have cut me when Angel pulled him off.

“My God, you would go and get yourself cut in a house full of vampires,” Angel shook his head.

“It’s not my fault!” I complained, “You . . .”

“Shut up,” He held up his hand.

Dominic elbowed his brother playfully, “Let me have just one taste, then you can have her,” Dominic stepped after me.

Angel grabbed Dominic’s arm and pulled him back, “Go satisfy your sex drive somewhere else, Dominic,” Angel growled becoming angry, “Back off before I do it for you.”

Dominic pushed Angel away and then smirked at me, “Maybe another time.”

I shivered as he disappeared out the door.

Angel was suddenly in front of me he sighed and he inspected my lip, his face very close to mine, “It’s hardly a scratch and it’s already stopped bleeding.”

I backed away from him. He was gone and back in a second with a damp towel. He tossed it at me, “Clean yourself up.”

I grabbed it and wiped all the blood away.

“I thought I told you to stay away from Dominic,” He growled.

“I didn’t move from my room. He came to me,” I argued.

“You could have told him to leave,” He snatched the towel from me and threw it into the bathroom.

I sat forward glaring at him, “Because asking nicely and using please works so well with you.”

“I never heard you use the word please,” He teased.

“Do you enjoy annoying me?” I glared.

“I came back because I had to. Don’t you get it?” Angel growled, “I don’t want to have to deal with you.”

“Then don’t,” I huffed crossing my arms.

“Because that worked out so well last time,” Angel scoffed, “If Dominic sucks you dry trying to get some . . . it’s not going to be on my head, okay?”

“I don’t care about your guilt or whatever. I don’t want you by me,” I sneered standing up and stepping up to him.

“You are such a girl,” Angel said annoyed, “Wanting to be protected when you’re not, but when you are being protected you tell me to fuck off!”

“Is everything alright in here?” Gabriel was at the door.

“Finally,” Angel and I sighed at the same time and then we glared at each other.

“You take care of this brat,” Angel pushed past Gabriel.

“I am not a brat!” I yelled back, “Ugh!”

“Are you okay?” Gabriel followed me as I stormed back into the room. He slightly pushed the door not fully closed behind him and stood awkwardly near it.

“What?” I snapped at him.

“What the hell is wrong?” He asked suddenly, shocking me, “I am the only one who has just let you be, yet you chose me to yell at all the time.”

“I’m sorry,” I sighed turning back to him, “One of your brothers won’t stop annoying me and the other is out for my blood.”

He looked back at me shocked, “Who?”