Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Aqua

Angel looked angry. I looked over at Faith and who I guessed to be her boy friend. They were looking up at Angel shocked.

“Get off of my sister!” Angel snapped stepping towards them.

“Angel,” I grabbed his arm to stop him.

“Not now, Brat,” He snapped.

“Not that again,” I rolled my eyes.

“Now what the hell do you mean by that?” He glared at me, turning his attention away from a confused Faith and guest.

“You know exactly what I mean,” I turned on him, ignoring the others.

“Just because I saved your life doesn’t mean anything, Brat,” Angel snapped, “I was doing my job. However you want to look into it . . . that’s your issue,” He turned away from me, “Rick, get out of here!” He ordered.

“Yeah, I was just on my way out,” Rick mumbled as he headed for the door. As he passed me smirked and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

Angel smacked the back of his head and I gasped shocked.

“I said get the hell out of here!” Angel demanded.

“On my way,” Rick repeated and then he was gone.

“What is your problem, Angie? Why are in such a bad mood” Faith glared at her brother.

“Take care of the brat,” Angle demanded, “I’ll be outside so don’t be telling secrets . . . or do, I don’t care,” He glared at me once more and then turned out of the door slamming it behind him.

“What . . .”

“I pissed him off,” I snapped, “Big surprise there.”

“Okay,” she raised her hands in surrender, “Not a topic to talk about. Got it,” She sighed, “What do you need?”

“I need clothes . . . don’t want to explain,” I raised a hand when she opened her mouth to cut me off.

“Okay,” She started towards her closet.

I stepped in front of her cutting her off, “Do you mind,” I nodded over my shoulder.

“No go ahead. Take anything you like,” She nodded also.

“Thanks,” I turned and walked into her closet. I turned on the light and easily found a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top. I changed into those and I then found cute, black, ankle high, high heel boots then walked back out and Faith smiled at me.

“Maybe I should just let you pick your clothes from now on,” She said shyly, “I mean you know what you’re comfortable in.”

“I was thinking the same thing. Thank you, anyway,” I smiled.

“No problem,” She smiled back. “So should I expect to see my clothes anytime soon . . . or?”

“No, I’m sorry. It’s hard to explain and I don’t really want to talk about it right now,” I looked to my feet.

“No, it’s fine. Just tell me when you’re ready,” She nodded.

“Then we heard a struggle from outside the door.

“Just let me see her,” I heard Gabe demand just outside the door.

“Not right now, Gabriel. Get out of here,” Angel growled.