Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Did Angel seem . . ."

"Yeah," Nicky cut off Faith, I turned to look at them with suspicion, and they both had sly smirks on their face.

"What?" I was suddenly self-conscious.

"Oh, nothing," Faith shrugged, "Come on." She walked to the door and Nicky followed her.

"Wait, I have to get dressed," I said quickly.

"I know, but you can't where those old clothes you have been wearing for days now," Faith rolled her eyes and walked out.

Nicky waited as I sighed and then walked with me out into the hallway.

As we walked through the hallways of the mansion my curiosity spiked.

"Nicky, what did you and Faith mean earlier?" I asked.

"Well, Angel doesn't act like that around girls usually," He explained awkwardly.

"Yeah, he uses them for . . . well whatever - sex or food or both - and then he tends to move on. He doesn't joke around with them. He doesn't hardly talk to them," Faith shrugged.

"Well, of course it would be different with me. I mean he can't sleep with me or drink from me. Right? Your father forbade it," I said not sure what exactly they were getting at.

"He never said anything about not being able to sleep with you," Nicky winked at me.

"Nicky!" Faith hit him.

"Sorry," He smirked.

"No you're not," Faith rolled her eyes.

"Your right," He brighten his smirk.

I couldn't help, but laugh, "That doesn't matter. I could never sleep with any of you. I would be killed. It is literally against the law to be associated with vampires in my kingdom," I sighed.

"Holy shit," Nicky said shocked, "Well . . ."

"Yeah, and your brother hates me . . . why would he even want to sleep with me?" I sighed.

"Which one?" Faith smirked devilishly.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Gabriel of course," She said as if it was obvious. "I have never heard him let people call him anything but Gabriel. Literally."

"Then the way Angel is so irritated, by the fact that you have a nickname for Gabriel. Those are two obvious signs that a guy likes you. I thought girls knew this stuff," Nicky raised an eyebrow at me.

The twins liked me. Both of them? "No, you guys are crazy. Gabriel and I are just friends and Angel and I can hardly stand to be around each other. It's just that," I shrugged.

"Or maybe Gabriel wants to be more than friends and Angel is annoyed by you because of the way you make him feel. I think that is the more likely." Faith smiled.

"And I think you two look way too in to things," I rolled my eyes and Faith turned in to her all purple room and went straight for the closet. Nicky grabbed one of the magazines she had on her bed and laid there. I sat down on the couch and sighed.

"Now all we have to figure out," Faith announced form the closet, "is who exactly you like."

"What?" My jaw dropped, "I don't like either."

"And we'll just have to believe that," She rolled her eyes walking out.

"Faith, did you not here me earlier? Falling for one of your brother's is a death sentence," I said still in shock. She wasn't serious, was she? Me and one of the twins? How crazily insane.