❁ Chapter 4

Suyeon was currently hanging out with both of her bestfriend, Beomgyu and Taehyun

Suyeon was currently hanging out with both of her bestfriend, Beomgyu and Taehyun. Both of them were using their headsets since their teacher didn't came because there's a meeting for all teachers. Suyeon felt so bored when both of Beomgyu and Taehyun didn't even gave her attention.

She kept on running her fingers through Beomgyu's hair. She admitted that Beomgyu is really handsome with that grey-ish hair colour. Beomgyu and Taehyun then remove his headset as one of their classmate started to wave his hand to catch their attention.

"Guys, I have an idea!" Donghyun said, making all of his classmate looked at him curiously.

"Let's play truth or dare!" He winked. Suyeon felt so excited about the game but then Beomgyu sighed.

"Don't say you won't play." Suyeon glared at Beomgyu as he was about to walked away. Luckily she grabbed his wrist.

"Since Beomgyu is standing up, why don't he go first?" Suyeon suggested, Beomgyu shut his eyes and secretly sighed. He hates truth or dare. All of them begin to agree that Beomgyu will be the first player.

"Choi Beomgyu, truth or dare?"

"I'd rather choose truth than dare," He said, coldly.

"Okay, truth. Are you dating someone right now? or having a crush on someone?" Donghyun asked, which made Taehyun laughed. Beomgyu glared at Taehyun.

"I don't date but yes, I do have a crush on someone."

"Oooo,"

"Woah,"

Suyeon laughed as Beomgyu received that kind of answers. They kept on playing that games until it comes to Suyeon's turns. She felt so nervous when her name were called.

"Kang Suyeon," Saera said, which makes Suyeon pressed her lips into a line. Beomgyu looked at her with one of his hand were at his chin.

"Yes?"

"Truth or dare?"

"I choose dare!" Suyeon said happily while sticking out her tongue out to Beomgyu.

"Nice. I dare you to say "be mine" to the boy next door, the one who just transfered here," Beomgyu smile disappeared just like that. Saera smiled teasingly towards Suyeon who was blushing really hard.

"For real? like.. r-right now?" Suyeon asked and Saera nodded right away. Suyeon felt like she wanted to shout out loudly, let the whole school hear her.

"Come on, I'll be there with you," Saera winked towards Suyeon who was pouting at Beomgyu, asking for a help. As Saera and Suyeon headed out to their next class, Saera knocked the door and all of them went silence.

"I'm sorry but can I meet the new student? is he here?" Saera asked politely and Yeonjun straightly raised up his hand. He felt so confused but then he stand up and walked towards Saera.