❁ Chapter 25

Suyeon woke up hearing a dolphin scream, yeap definitely Hueningkai

Suyeon woke up hearing a dolphin scream, yeap definitely Hueningkai. God, why is he screaming at this morning. She was sleeping on Yeonjun's room while all of the boys were sleeping downstairs at the living room. She checked her phone and it was Sunday, 8am.

Feeling to lazy and tired, Suyeon sighed. She would just hit Hueningkai for screaming his lungs off. She then heard they were laughing, what the hell did they do? She then went downstairs to see what happened.

They were playing games while still looking so sleepy. Yeonjun still close one of his eyes and was laughing at Hueningkai. Meanwhile Soobin was sit down at the carpet, half asleep and covering himself with his blanket.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were laughing at Hueningkai too, both half asleep. Why on earth did they play when they're still sleepy. They were crazy over games. "Good morning," Suyeon said, taking a seat next to Yeonjun, still sleepy.

"I woke up hearing Hueningkai screaming, thanks to you," Suyeon said, earning a giggle from Hueningkai. Beomgyu ended up continuing his sleep and wrapped himself with his blanket.

"Why are you guys playing games when you're still sleepy?" Suyeon asked, wrapping her hands around Yeonjun's waist. She snuggled her face on his chest. "It was Hueningkai's plan," he said, chuckles.

"Silly," Suyeon chuckles, seeing Hueningkai and Soobin go back to sleep and now it was just Suyeon and Yeonjun, cuddling. Suyeon wanted to have her shower but Yeonjun kept on stopping her by hugging her tightly. Few minutes of cuddles and Yeonjun finally let go of Suyeon.

He followed her to his bedroom and while Suyeon is taking her shower, Yeonjun was laying at his bed. He fall asleep while waiting for his turn to shower. As Suyeon finished showering and wearing her comfy clothes, she went towards Yeonjun's bed. She smiled seeing how adorable her boyfriend.

She then ran her hands to Yeonjun's soft blue hair. She gave a peck on his cheek before waking him up.

"Yeonjun, hey wake up," she whispered still running her hands on his hair. He groaned before opening his eyes. Suyeon chuckles as Yeonjun hugged her, pretending to be asleep.

"Go take a bath," she said, pushing Yeonjun away. He then pouts and slowly standing up from the bed. He grabbed his towel and immediately went to the bathroom. Suyeon then walked towards Yeonjun's dresser to comb her long hair.

Her eyes suddenly spotted a notebook. It says Yeonjun Dream and Bucket list. She opened it straightly to the latest page which have Suyeon's name on it. She slightly smile as she saw all of his dream list.

Yeonjun's dream list with Suyeon! <3

• amusement park and eat an ice cream
• watch sunset while holding her hand
• marrying her
• having cute kids with her
• taking a good care of her
• traveling with her