❁ Chapter 8

A month has passed and it is time for revealing the name of students for participated the school project with the song title named run away

A month has passed and it is time for revealing the name of students for participated the school project with the song title named run away. Suyeon and Yeonjun was currently checking the notice board.

Seoul International School
Latest Update

It was great enough to see tons of the students names were given to my office. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for applying your names but sadly we have to choose only five talented students.

From the result, here are the list of 5 people that we decided to cast them on the music video called run away;

1. 최연준 (Choi Yeonjun of class 307)
2. 최수빈 (Choi Soobin of class 307)
3. 최범규 (Choi Beomgyu of class 306)
4. 강태현 ( Kang Taehyun of class 306)
5. 휴닝카이 (Hueningkai of class 306)

We hope these students can meet us as soon as possible to learn the cheography and start to record the songs.

Thank you for you attention.

Principal,
Ms. Ahn

"Oh my god! congratulation Yeonjunnie!" Suyeon immediately pulled Yeonjun into a hug. Yeonjun can't really express his reaction, he's too happy to find out that he was chosen.

Suyeon then let go of him as she felt so awkward for hugging Yeonjun that long. She cleared her throat and fixed her hair due to embarrassed. She then saw Beomgyu and Taehyun, along with Soobin and Hueningkai.

"You guys! come here!" Suyeon shouted out loudly and as they reached them, Suyeon pulled Beomgyu's hand to get more closer to her.

"Congratulation, Beomgyu! aigo aigo, my babies!" Suyeon then patted all of their head like they were a babies. Little that Yeonjun knew that, jealousy started to take control of his heart. The way Suyeon touched Beomgyu is too much for him.

"Let's have our lunch together! like literally all of us," Suyeon said while grabbing Yeonjun and Beomgyu's wrist. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with hate that was full-filled his eyes, Yeonjun just smiled and pretending that he didn't saw Beomgyu.

"Kai, Soobin, Taehyun, let's go," Suyeon said again and all of them agreed. As they arrived the table that contained 6 chairs, both Yeonjun and Beomgyu was fighting for who will get Suyeon's food. Suyeon got annoyed with it.

"Can both of you stop? Taehyun, let's go," Suyeon rolled her eyes before dragging Taehyun along with her to take her food. Hueningkai and Soobin came along with them. They left Beomgyu and Yeonjun, who were still staring each others eyes. Yeonjun didn't even wanted to fight, so he immediately walked away to take his food.