❁ Chapter 26

"Yeonjun, come on,"

"Yeonjun, come on,"

That was the words that came out from Suyeon's mouth for the nth time. Yeonjun won't cooperate with her. Remember his dream list? The amusement park? That was what Suyeon wanted to do today. But Yeonjun being so suspicious and just crossed his arms on his chest, staring at Suyeon.

He stared at Suyeon from head to toe. She dressed well, today. Yeonjun pressed his lips together again, trying to think of where the hell is his girlfriend taking him.

"Just tell me where are we going," Yeonjun said to his girlfriend. Hah, guess that Suyeon have to tell him? No, definitely no. That was his dream list, tell him what? Saying that Suyeon has been looking at his dream list book? No. That was absolutely a spoiler.

"Yeonjun please, just get dress and you will know until we get there. Come on, you're wasting our time!" Suyeon pulled her boyfriend's hand to stand up. Damn, don't say that Yeonjun is not stubborn, he is. He simply rolled his eyes and began to find his outfit.

After few minutes of waiting, he finally got dressed, which made Suyeon smile like an idiot. She's excited about this, really really excited. One of his dream list will happens today. Suyeon asked one of her father's driver to drive her to the amusement park. Therefore, Yeonjun is not driving.

As they got into the car, Yeonjun chuckles when Suyeon clinged her hands on Yeonjun's arm. She secretly sniffed Yeonjun's scent, she loves it so much. Just imagine, having a tall and handsome boyfriend who smells and looks good. That's Yeonjun.

"I fucking had no idea where will you take me but whatever, I'm just going to take a nap," Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes before leaning his head on Suyeon's shoulder. She can't help to laugh seeing how curious her boyfriend is.

Few hours on the road, they finally arrived at their destination. Yeonjun was hugging Suyeon and she can't even breath since Yeonjun's breath were hitting her poor neck.

"Yeonjun, wake up. We're here!" Suyeon exclaimed happily as she unbuckled her seatbelt. They were at the Lotte World, Yeonjun's dream list is about to come true. Yeonjun woke up with 'woah' escaped from his mouth. Suyeon held his hand and they began to buy their tickets.

Suyeon paid for it, eventhough Yeonjun wanted to share but she can't do that because she wanted Yeonjun to have fun at that amusement park, with her.

"Woah, my dream list is about to come true," Yeonjun mumbled. Suyeon heard it but she pretended that she didn't heard it by raising her eyebrows.

"What did you say?" She asked but he immediately shook his head. He felt so happy and jumped around hugging Suyeon. They began to play whatever they wanted to play.

Few hours has passed, they finally got tired and went to find something to drink. Suyeon ended up buying a lemon slush, she but it one only with two straws because if she buy two, she afraid that she might not be able to finish it alone. Yeonjun was sitting on a bench while eating his churros.