❁ Chapter 14

Suyeon feeling so worried with Yeonjun sleeping on the couch

Suyeon feeling so worried with Yeonjun sleeping on the couch. He will ended up having a back pain. Suyeon then stand up and walked towards the couch. He was sleeping peacefully, but Suyeon still wanted to wake him up.

"Yeonjun," Suyeon kept on shaking his body and he still haven't wake up. She called him one more time while brushing her fingers on Yeonjun's soft blue hair. He slowly opened his eyes, and sit down.

"What happened? why didn't you sleep?" Yeonjun asked, rubbing his eyes. Suyeon chuckled. "I can't sleep, let's just sleep on the bed, your back will hurt," Yeonjun pouts.

"Are you okay with it?" Yeonjun asked, "Yeah, we can just put a pillow in between us as a boundary," Suyeon smiled, helping Yeonjun with his pillow. She fixed his pillow and let Yeonjun lay down.

"Goodnight, Yeonjunnie!" Suyeon felt so relief that Yeonjun didn't even refused to sleep on the bed. It kind of awkward but Suyeon didn't mind at all, it's not that they're doing something.

It was actually a first time for Suyeon, sleeping on the same bed with a boy. Suyeon didn't know why Yeonjun felt so special towards herself. She felt like she wanted to protect Yeonjun at all cost.

"Well if it is it then, I will protect you," She mumbled before she fell into her dreamland.

● ● ●

❁ Kang Suyeon's pov

It's lucky that we don't have school today. Yeonjun seems so tired, he haven't wake up yet. It was currently 7 in the morning, I was currently combing my hair since I just finished showering. Seeing him sleeping peacefully through the mirror made me smile.

I got to admit that sleeping next to Yeonjun was actually awkward but that's fine since we didn't do anything that is sinful. Since I wanted to go to the laundry today, I definitely going to wake him up. I stand up, headed towards the bed and sit next to him.

He's really a sleepyhead. I dried my hair with a hairdyer still didn't bothered him from awake. What a nice life he had.

"Choi Yeonjun, wake up," I whisper to his ear. He was pouting as started to kick the blanket off him but he's still sleeping. What a kid. "Choi Yeonjun, please wake up, you have to be with me since I'm going to the laundry today,"

With that long sentence that spilled from my mouth, he just replied me with a sighed. "Hmm, 5 minutes," He said, ruffling his blue hair.

"I will only count until 3, Yeonjun,"

"1..."

"2..."

"Don't make me say three, you sleepyhead," I said and he immediately get off the bed. He rushed to get his towel, which is really cute and I can't help myself to laugh. He's truly a baby.