❁ Chapter 24

"The teaser was insane, I'm getting impatient to see the music video!" Suyeon furrowed her eyebrows since most of the students kept on mentioning about a teaser

"The teaser was insane, I'm getting impatient to see the music video!" Suyeon furrowed her eyebrows since most of the students kept on mentioning about a teaser. What teaser though? Suyeon huffed as she put all of her books in her locker. What happened next was she flinched as she close her locker.

It was her boyfriend, Yeonjun. He was being so evil and laughed at how she get shocked over a little things. "You startled me, Yeonjun. Stop doing that!" She hit his arm and glared.

"I know right, I think I should stop doing that, it was funny enough to see your face," He laughed again, making Suyeon pouted like a baby. He then chuckles, pulling her into his embrace by her shoulder.

"What about the teaser thing? I don't understand," She asked, caressing Yeonjun's hand. He chuckles seeing that Suyeon didn't know anything about the music video yet. She's just too busy with homework and stuffs, afterall Yeonjun and the others didn't tell her.

"Don't mind them, it's just a short reveal of our music video. It will release tomorrow," Yeonjun said. "Jesus, how did I didn't know about this?" She said, pouting. She kind of disappointed as she haven't seen anything that the boys' works last month.

"That was just a teaser, Suyeon. Don't worry, you'll see the real music video tomorrow. You'll see me," Yeonjun winked and said in his flirty tone. Suyeon playfully rolled her eyes.

"Choi Yeonjun," She said all of sudden. She stopped walking and faced Yeonjun. His eyes widened and let a small laughed. "W-what? don't look at me like that," Yeonjun said, breaking their eye contact. Suyeon grabbed his chin and softly pushed it to make him look at Suyeon.

"You know that I love you right?" Suyeon asked, giving him a death glare. Yeonjun had no idea about her sudden changes. He blinked his eyes rapidly. "Of course?" He asked.

"Then stop being so handsome. Jesus, Choi Yeonjun. You're so damn handsome, girls were always kept their eyes on you," Suyeon said hugging Yeonjun infront of all the students. It's true, girls kept their eyes on Yeonjun, A L W A Y S. Yeonjun shook his head, preventing to laugh at how cute Suyeon is.

"Do you have any plans later?" Yeonjun suddenly asked since he was planning to take Suyeon on a date. Suyeon actually wanted to spend her time at home today but she also wanted to be with Yeonjun. She then said no to Yeonjun. There's no school tomorrow, so it'll be cool if he asked her to sleep over at his place along with the boys.

His parents were not at home, they're on their business trip in Hong Kong. Yeonjun didn't mind that since his parents always went to business trip. Being an only child is actually boring but he's lucky that he has the other 4 boys and of course, Suyeon.

"How about sleep over at my house? The boys will be there too," he said, waiting for Suyeon's answer. If its not about Hueningkai who wanted to sleepover on Yeonjun's house, then he wouldn't let those 4 boys in his house, because they are a mess.