❁ Special Chapter!

❁ 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ❁

❁ 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ❁

Waking up next to someone that you love is something that is amazing and you will never get bored of it because you're meant to be with each others. Things that popped on Suyeon's head every morning was she's thankful to have Yeonjun as her husband now. It's crazy that back then they were just a high school kids. Time really flies so fast huh?

Suyeon then ran her hands gently on Yeonjun soft brown hair. She then flinched as Yeonjun surprisingly opened his eyes, making Suyeon rubbed her chest numerously. She hit Yeonjun on his arm. "You startled me, idiot."

"Did I? I'm sorry." Yeonjun giggles, wrapping his arm on his wife's waist and pulled her closer in his embrace. He snuggled his face on her neck, making her giggled and gently pushed him away. It's too ticklish.

"Yeonjun stop. I'm going to take a sh-"

"No. Stay for 5 minutes." He said in his morning voice. Suyeon chuckles as she hugged him and patted her husband's head. She then began to tease Yeonjun by lifting his head up and giving him pecks on his lips. He groaned as she disturbed him.

"I told you to give me 5 minutes, babe. Stop-"

"No, let me kiss you. You're so adorable!" Suyeon kept on pecking his pouty lips and with one last groaned, Yeonjun was hovering Suyeon, making her eyes widened due to shockness. She tried to push him but he was too strong and he knew that Suyeon could not push him. He smirked as he lowered his head as he tilted it.

"Come, kiss me. Why did you stop?" Yeonjun smirked and Suyeon was putting her hands on his chest, preventing him to get even closer. She can't even breath because hell, he's hot.

"Yeonjun, stop-"

"Or we can even do that right now, babe. Are you afraid? It's okay, I'll be gentl-"

Yeonjun was cut off after hearing a baby crying. Definitely, one of their sons. Suyeon frustratedly pouts and was ready to get up but Yeonjun stopped her and volunteered himself to look at their sons. Nope, they were not sleeping on the other room, they were sleeping on the baby swing machine. They were having a twins which is both boys.

Yeonjun knew that Suyeon was actually tired since she has to look after her babies. She feed them on time and even not even bothered to sleep when the babies was crying. It's hard but she does not care about it. The boys are her priorities. She felt so thankful that Yeonjun was helping her throughout everything.

"It's okay, I can handle the boys. You can take your shower now." Yeonjun gave her a quick peck and began to approach his sons who was now 6 months old. Without wasting any time, Suyeon headed to the bathroom to take a bathe. Meanwhile, Yeonjun took his son to his embrace and luckily his other son was still sleeping.