❁ Chapter 20

A week has passed, Suyeon and Hueningkai was currently hanging out together at Yeonjun's house

A week has passed, Suyeon and Hueningkai was currently hanging out together at Yeonjun's house. His parents was not at home since they have something to take care of. Hueningkai was laying on his stomach on Yeonjun's bed, staring Yeonjun and gave him a smile. Suyeon asked him to look after Yeonjun while she was preparing a porridge.

"Hueningkai, can I ask you something?" Yeonjun asked. Hueningkai furrowed his eyebrows in replied. Yeonjun sounds so serious.

"About what, hyung? you sounds so serious," Hueningkai let out a soft giggle. Yeonjun pressed his lips into a line, he hate the fact that he being a coward.

"Do you think this is the right time to confess my love to Suyeon?" Yeonjun finally asked. He then shut his eyes, feeling so embarrassed. Hueningkai pouted, thinking and tried to find the right answer.

"I think, this is the right time but that's boring. Are you going to confess with your condition like this?" Hueningkai said, earning a sighed from Yeonjun. Hueningkai was true, he can't confessed his love now, at this stage. His condition was not stable yet.

"Right," He sighed.

"Don't worry hyung, leave it all to me. I have a plan anywㅡ"

"What plan?" Suyeon opened the door with a tray on her hand. Hueningkai faked his cough and pretend to play his phone. Yeonjun chuckles on Hueningkai's actions. He's cute.

"Kai? what plan?" Suyeon asked again, making Hueningkai gulped. "P-plan for studying overseas," He said. Yeonjun laughed at how he managed to think that far. Suyeon's eyes went wide.

"Really? you better not," Suyeon playfully hit Hueningkai on his back. He then pouts. Yeonjun then felt his head was spinning and his vision was a little bit blurry. He held his head and slightly groaned.

"Yeonjun, are you okay?" Suyeon asked as she kept on shaking Yeonjun's body. Yeonjun was panting heavily as his head was really really hurt. It's because he haven't take his medicine.

"Kai! take his medicine!" Suyeon said and Hueningkai rushed to take his medicine. Yeonjun was groaning and kept holding his head. Hueningkai then handed Suyeon his medicine and the mineral water.

"Hyung, what's going on?!" Hueningkai asked as he felt so worried towards Yeonjun.

Suyeon then put the medicine on Yeonjun's mouth. He then drink the mineral water as he gupled the pill. Without knowing, Suyeon was crying. She was afraid if something might happen to Yeonjun.

She then pulled Yeonjun into her embrace. She didn't want to lose Yeonjun. She want Yeonjun to be healthy again. Hueningkai kept on looking at the ceiling, preventing himself from crying.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Yeonjun said. He smiled and wiped Suyeon's tears away. "Stop making me scared, don't make me think that I will lose you," She said, intertwined her hand with Yeonjun's hand. She grabbed it and hold it tightly.

"Trust me you will not lose me, right Hueningkai?" Yeonjun asked, making Hueningkai laughed and Suyeon pouted. Yeonjun was getting impatient to confess his love for Suyeon. As he said and promise to himself that he will be the one who will say 'be mine' again to Suyeon.

"Aigo aigo, aigo aigo, looked who's in love right now," Hueningkai teased Suyeon and she rolled her eyes before smacking his arm. She then grabbed the porridge and sit back on her spot.

As Yeonjun finished all the porridge, he fell asleep. With that, Hueningkai decided to go back to his house since her mother need him for something important. Suyeon then headed downstairs with Hueningkai.

"I'm sorry that I have to go early than we planned, my mom ruined it," He pouted while wearing his shoes. Suyeon then chuckled, patting his head. "It's okay, Kai. Now go," Suyeon said and with that Hueningkai walked away from Yeonjun's house.

Suyeon then headed back to Yeonjun's house and straightly headed back to his room. He was sleeping peacefully. Luckily his bandaged were removed and has been replaced by a plaster. She then gently caressed his soft blue hair.

She was reading one of the book from Yeonjun's bookshelf but she suddenly felt so sleepy and decided to take a nap. She just use her hands as her pillow.

Few hours has passed, Yeonjun's parents went back to their home. They became so confused where their house were silent. Yeonjun's mother then went upstairs to check on Yeonjun, but a smile appeared on her face as she saw both Yeonjun and Suyeon sleeping peacefully.

"Honey, look," His mother said while waving her hands in excitement. A smile appeared on both of their face.

"How I wish they can marry each others, they looked so cute together, just like us," His mother said again, earning a laughed from her husband.

"They will, trust me," His father said and headed back to their room. Not longer after that, Suyeon finally awake and immediately check her phone. Yeonjun was still sleeping. It was currently 5pm.

Yeonjun then slowly opened his eyes as Suyeon wrapped her arms on Yeonjun, cuddling him. "You're awake, how was your sleep?" Suyeon asked.

"Just fine, I'm not tired anymore," He said, giggling. "I think I should go back home now," Suyeon said but Yeonjun was pouting like a baby. She hugged him again as she saw him pouting.

"We will meet tomorrow, at school, okay?" Suyeon asked, trying to persuade Yeonjun. He then nodded and Suyeon helped him to stand up. She was super afraid that Yeonjun might fall due to blurry visions or headache.

As they reached downstairs, they spotted Yeonjun's parents on the living room, probably having a conversations. Yeonjun then take a seat next to his mother. "I'm sorry but I think I should go home now," Suyeon said awkwardly.

"Don't be like that, you don't have to be so awkward. You made Yeonjun feel comfortable," His mother said and Suyeon bowed politely towards them. Yeonjun winked before Suyeon walked away.

"You love her, don't you?" His father asked, making him blushed hardly. It's obvious by the way. Yeonjun felt really safe whenever he's with Suyeon but he's just afraid of telling her about his feelings towards her.

"I really love her, dad"