2. i am your new professor / wine

Zoe was a person who believed in conspiracy theories and other creepy things. She loved reading creepy pastas and she loved watching horror movies. When she heard that 'hello, zoe' all of the red lights started appearing out of nowhere. But it was the horror movie fan instinct working, right?

"You..." She mumbled.

"Me."

"How do you know my name and what the fuck are you doing in here?" She asked, eyes filled with concern.

"Relax, you're one of my students, of course I know your name. I'm your new professor." He said.

"Wait, you're the new psychology professor?" She asked, pointing a finger at him.

"Yes. Let's get to class now, shall we?" He gave her a fake smile, mentioning for her to start walking. "Let me get the door for you." He offered.

She went in first and he was right behind her, closing the door. All eyes were at them. What a great first day she thought.

She sat right between Jennifer and Noah who were looking at her with questionable faces.

Zoe looked at both of them. "I bumped into him in the hallway and he's our new professor."

"We didn't ask." Noah said.

"Whatever." She softly said.

"Good morning class." The professor's loud voice echoed through the whole classroom, gaining their whole attention. "From now on, I will be teaching you psychology and everything you need to know about the human's mind. My name is Dr. Jonathan Crane and I'm hoping all of you will cooperate with me unless you want to fail this class." 

Everyone was curious and they immediately started whispering things to each other.

"Well damn, boy. Somebody pinch me." Jennifer said in a monotone. Eyes focused on the professor. Zoe chuckled.

"I know all of your names and I know your grades from last year. This year's is going to be different. I will be choosing interns to occupy me on sessions in the Arkham Asylum. For that, you will need to work hard. The intern will be chosen at the end of this semester." He explained. "Before we get started, is someone absent?" 

"Michael Williams, professor." Noah stood up.

"Tell your friend Michael Williams that I do not tolerate when students don't attend my classes." Crane declared, making his way over the board, writing the topic for that day's class.

The time went by quickly and everyone seemed to like the professor. He was open minded and he answered any kind of questions. Zoe couldn't help but notice how handsome he was and how he mentioned fear a couple of times. She also noticed the glares she gained from him even though she was quiet all of the time.

"Okay, you are dismissed. See you tomorrow and I am expecting an essay about how fear affects the human mind." He said louder which sounded more like an order.

"I'm very hungry." Jennifer whispered to Zoe.

"Me too but I'll stick to coffee for now." Zoe said, putting her bag on her shoulder. "Go, I want to ask the professor something. I'll catch up with you in a bit." She said, letting Noah and Jennifer pass her. They both nodded and Noah gave her a peck.

She awkwardly walked over to his desk where he was typing something on his laptop and she cleared her throat.

He looked at her and removed his glasses.

She gulped. "Um, professor Crane, I wanted to apologize for my attitude a while ago but when I saw you I kind of overreacted because of yesterday. I'm really sorry."