Friday at Milan

Tsuna knew he was the heir to the most powerful Mafia Family in the world but it didn't hit him until now how filthy rich it was.

From the moment they stepped into the lounge to boarding the plane and everything. He felt out of place with his orange hoodie and worn out running shoes. The staff were really nice as they led him to his seat, which was really a luxurious cubicle called a cabin. He noticed that it was only them here. Did the Vongola book all of the seats? His friends were having fun exploring their cabins but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to enjoy all this. He wondered to himself if the money the Vongola was spending came from unsavory businesses.

Warm air caressed his ear and he jumped, clapping a hand against his head. Mia giggled at his reaction. At her presence alone, the world seemed to have brightened. Jeez, he was such a downer sometimes. He scooted a bit to give her space to sit. She slid beside him and laid her legs over his so she could fit. His heart leaped at the action.

"So, you come here often?" she starts. He snorts.

"Shouldn't you be in your own seat? We're taking off soon. Also, is everyone doing okay?"

Mia shrugged. "The kids are having a blast. Everyone else is doing just fine and you?" Ah, so she figured him out.

"I'm doing okay. It's just... I'm not used to it." Will he ever? Mia leaned over and unexpectedly pecked his cheek. He stared at her.

"You know you could look a little happier that your girlfriend wanted to comfort you but I can always go." She drew her legs back but he quickly held them in place.

"Mia, your dad is here." He reminded her.

"Tsuna," she parroted his tone. "A kiss on the cheek doesn't correlate to sex and we're not in a room together. You know, alone."

His ears warmed at the s-word. God, ever since 'the talk' his brain kept taking hard turns at even the slightest mention of the s-word. He sighed. "I change my mind, your dad is terrifying. I'd rather go with Reborn any day."

She laughed and he let the sound wash over him. They talked for a bit until the stewardess came by to inform them that they were about to take off. With one last kiss to his cheek, Mia went back to her cabin which was conveniently right in front of his. When the plane started ascending, he heard a loud "Whoo!" from the front from Onii-san. Tsuna laughed and joined in, followed by Takeshi, Mia and some of the kids. It felt like when a roller coaster was climbing and he savored it, not the least bit scared especially with his friends treating it like one. Even Hayato was in on it, but his 'whoo' came in late. Even though they couldn't stand from their cabins just yet, they shared a laugh. Most of the adults chuckled a bit at their antics, including the staff.

After the plane stabilized, Mia was back in his cabin. This time he propped the lower compartment up that the stewardess showed him so a bed was made. He drew his feet up so she could take the other end. They talked about trivial things, like movies and books that she managed to read in her spare time and some rock bands that he had been listening to. His favorite band at the moment was LM.C. One way or another, their other friends drifted to his cabin. Even Chrome came by on Mia's encouragement. To pass the time, they played 'Never have I ever' with seaweed sheets, to Mia's disgust and taking turns sitting in the cabin and standing out.

They started with Mia. "Never have I ever not had a period."

"That's cheating!" Tsuna and Ryohei accused her. She smirked. Oh she was so going to pay for that, Tsuna thought as the boys ate their seaweed.

"Never have I ever not broken a bone," Takeshi said. Nobody ate.

"Never have I extremely ever worn swimming trunks!" If Mia had been drinking anything she would have spat it out. The boys ate their sheets without complain.