-,'TWO,'-

Gratitude is the direct way out of comparison⇽ ೃ┊           ┊           ┊           ┊             ┊┊           ┊           ┊              ┊           ┊           ┊              ┊

out of comparison
┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [SEOUL - RM]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

8:00 am

"Liam-hyung?" Jeongin whispered. His nervousness went away, as he looks up at his hyung smiling tiredly,but still truthfully, at him. He opened up his long arms and Jeongin didn't hesitate a bit. He jumped in his brother arms, immediately feeling at ease at his bear-like hug.Nuzzling his head on his warm chest, a happy sigh leaving his lips.

"I missed you hyung..."
"I missed you too Innie..."

They stayed like this, relinquishing in the warm embrace, all their problems slowly fading away, only the soft sound of rain was heard.

But their moment of bliss was cut short as the door opened again. They separate themselves-still staying close- and looked at who just enter.

They met the surprised eyes of Changbin, who looked at them with teary eyes. No one words was needed as they took Changbin too. Tight hug and wide smile, were shared.

"Can I join too?" A soft voice startled them, and then two strong arms locking around them.

The arms, who belonged to their beloved leader, Chan, tighten their grips and Seungmin quickly joined them. Maybe just maybe, tears slipped their eyes, but after all those times, happy tears felt so good.

"HYUNGS! INNIE!" A deep voice rang through the walls, followed by the door slamming open. Felix and Hyunjin ran into the room, jumping on the others who nearly fall down.

But only giggles and laughs were heard still not letting go, they felt young again, I mean the average age was 21, but they felt living again not only surviving.

After ten minutes in each other's arms, Chan lifted his head from Liam's head (his ears were as red as tomato but no one needed to know that). "Where is Minho? He should be here."
Everyone let go of each other, looking impatiently at the door (Hyunjin still closed it after nearly breaking it).

As they literally stared the door for about two minutes, the doorknob slowly moved and everyone perked up.
The door creaked open, revealing the awaiting man, but it wasn't as heartfelt as the others..

It was a heartbroken sigh.

Here was Minho, head lowered, looking at the ground, too ashamed to look up. His hands were gripping his pants, and everyone felt a tear slip.

He seemed so...little.

"Minho...?" Liam dared to ask, but all the anxious went away as a sob was heard from the other.

And everyone ran to him.

Tight and, oh, so warm hug made Minho melt into their arms.
The rain slowly stopped, and their tears quickly made way to their hollow cheeks, yet happiness was glowing. Tears mixed with smiles, if you passed by, seeing eight boys hugging the shit out of them, wouldn't you feel heartbroken, wondering why they smelt like a broken happiness?

Well, let me explain you, how a promise saved everyone.

——

"How is going your life, kids?" Chan asked, lying on the sofa looking up at the roof-window. The dark sky, stars printed on it making it all sparkling.

Everyone was at Chan's house, chilling around his big lounge, like the old time. Except, the ninth big pillow, colored in a deep red, was empty. But everyone tried to ignore the pang in their hearts.
They have finished their meeting, talking hours and hours, on how to develop their company.
SKZ entertainment was a well-known music company, selling millions of album with their amazing artist.

No one dared to answer, fearing their reactions.
Chan, as their true leader and one of the oldest, sense it and sighed. Everyone turned to him.

"I...I know that everything is going down. I know it. We all do." He looked back at the seven other, meeting their glistening eyes. "But we now have each other, okay? So we have to open up..." His voice faded a bit, eyes looking at the empty place.

"Channie is right." The honey like voice teared his eyes off of it, looking at the warm orbs, smiling cutely at him. "We trust each other. So..." he looked up at the sky, sighing. "I will begin."

_—-___—-

Happy birthday to our favorite maknae, Jeongin! Gosh he grow up so much ;(.
I feel bad for posting such a sad chapter but the story has to move, but I have a surprise on my other book~

_aesthantix