IMPORTANT

Ok ok.

I needed to talk about it even if not many people are reading this.

BLACKLIVESMATTER.

No matter what colors you are. No matter beliefs you have. No matter where do you come from. No matter if you have a crooked teeth, acne scars or anything else.

You are human.

And that won't change.

We have a heart (even if some people doesn't know what does that mean), limbs.

We are 99,9% the same, and that's small 0,01% doesn't give you the right to treat any human differently.

If it's still not true to you, then shut the hell up and let the people live in peace and happiness.

You don't like them, don't look at them or even talk about them (behind or in front of).

We are human.

Why don't we act like such?

       🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

Don't be ashamed or afraid of who you are, you can love WHOEVER you want. And if some broccolis doesn't understand it, just flips them off, you have better things to do.

I am in fact straight, but I support whatever sexual orientation you have as you respect mine. 

So, stay yourself!

                    Last things.

Can people drop the things with Yoongi? We don't even know for sure if he REALLY said what some people assumed. Some people suddenly took this things to bash all of bts's actions as if it was the most important thing.

Yeah, I won't talk further in this because I didn't really understand and I don't want to assume and hurt people or bts with my careless words.

  ——

Don't forget Corona is still running, so stay safe and healthy. Everything will be fine :)

___aesthantix