-,'EIGHT,'-

A million times ever,I will always choose youover and over

I will always choose you
over and over.
┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [UNTITLED 2014- gdragon ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             
A few months went by since they first went to 'Rain', spring began to color trees and grass with pretty flowers, the sky became clearer and the wind softer while the temperature began to increase lightly.

A beautiful spring was waiting for everyone.

Well, StrayKids were still waiting for their precious friend to wake up, going to visit him everyday late or early. They were back together, bringing with them a small piece of happiness. Each one of them still struggled with their addictions and dark thoughts, but maybe, just maybe it wasn't as hard as before.

This morning too, Minho was getting ready to go to their agency, dressing casually yet smart he locked the door, being the last one to be out.

Right, after the night, they all decided to live back together feeling too empty and sad alone in their apartments.

The ride to SKZ's building was quick, ten minutes more or less and the gigantic building was in view. He drove to their private parking, and locked the car before making way to the elevator, straight to the last level.