-',NINE,'-

You are right next to me, yet youfeel so far away, out of reach

You are right
next to me, yet you
feel so far away, out
of reach.

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [SORRY- the rose]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

"Hi?"

They all froze upon hearing the raspy and familiar voice, turning in unison, staring at deep and beautiful brown orbs, confusion and tiredness lining in them.

"Jisung?" Minho whispered, the grip on Jisung's hand loosening a bit in shock. A thunder was heard outside but neither of them really noticed, too busy looking at Jisung with wide eyes.

"Jisung? Jisung... Jisung..." Jisung looked at Minho curious, before murmuring his name again and again, as if the word was strange on his tongue.

Minho's eyes welled up in tears, leaning forward and softly stroking Jisung's cheek, he smiled. A big smile that stretched his entire face, a smile so big that it was physically hurting.

"That's really you..." Minho leaned forward, carefully hugging as tight as possible. Jisung froze a bit, feeling uncomfortable at first but strangely, the cinnamon-lemon smell coming from the older made him relax, leaning in the hug even.
He looked up, noticing seven others boys, crying and smiling. They quickly joined the hug, and once again, Jisung felt warm.

It was strange yet so familiar, he didn't recognize them, they seemed familiar yet so far away from him. As if a hundred years have passed, his memories being tangled in a mess. Faces mixed up and names erased, he didn't remember anything. But now in the arms of those eight people, who hugged him with so much love, he felt like he was back home.

Safe and happy.

But he doesn't remember.

Only vague, blurry images flashing in his mind. But one strong feeling was tingling his heart when the brown haired guy pulled away, looking down at him. Pure love and longness in his eyes, stroking affectionately his cheeks.

What was it? What was this feeling?

Was it love?

He felt like he was falling in love just by looking at those beautiful orbs, those beautiful features and the way his fingers felt so comforting on him. Falling in love so deep in a second, it was unreal.

Yet he wouldn't change this feeling, not now, not later.

He snapped out of his daze, looking away from the addicting eyes. He cleared his throat, trying to make space between the two.

"S-Sorry but..." His voice felt so strange, as if it didn't belong to him. To be honest, his whole body felt strange, his muscles aching from a unknown pain.

"Who are you?"

The way the ethereal eyes dimmed, seemingly breaking, made him regret asking the question.

Looking up, the same look, maybe a bit less prominent, was on those people faces. Wide blown eyes, shining with tears these time not from happiness.

Making him want to hug them one by one, telling them that he loves them, kissing each parts of the beautiful human next to him, telling him he would forever be with him.

But he couldn't, because a part of him still think that those people were strangers, that he doesn't know them and those feelings were fake.

Yet it felt so real, so good.

Jisung, Jisung, the name felt real yet weird. As if it once belong to him but not anymore.

Jisung was lost, lost and confused.

Who were they? Who was he?

But mostly importantly...

Who was he?

The rain was never as wild and loud as he was at this moment.

_____

a messy filler chapter
to mess your mind
on the
story (: