-,'SIXTEEN,'-

I am a mess, amess so messy that evenI, don't know how tocleaned it up

I am a mess, a
mess so messy that even
I, don't know how to
cleaned it up....

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [OUTRO : TEAR- bts ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

Forever.

Forever never meant so much to Minho than this precise moment. Forever truly existed and he has the clear evidence in front of him.

Lips still sealed with his other half, his mind went back to the night where their promise was made.

"You know hyung..."
Jisung had begun saying, starring at the view in front of them. They were once again at the 'Rain', the others members long gone, they sat silently on the grass, hands interlock.

"I know you don't believe in forever." He continued, looking at Minho for the first time that night. And he immediately looked back at him, too caught up in those beautiful eyes who seemed to be shining under the moonlight. To notice that Jisung had scouted closer, not until he felt his light breath on his face that he snapped back to Earth.

"I don't but..." He hold their hands tighter, breaking in a beautiful smile. "Someone convinced otherwise."
Jisung giggled, a sound who got transported with the wind. "And who is it?"

Minho smiled bigger, wrapping both of his hands around Jisung to never let go, placing his head on top of the younger one; he let out a content sigh. "You are warm hyung, you are always warm."

Jisung snuggled closer sighing too in bliss, Minho kissed the crown of his head before speaking. "You made me believe in forever, Jisung. Because... I will forever love you." Jisung tighten his grips, while Minho closed his eyes.
They stayed like this for a few minutes, enjoying what the night was giving to them. Before Jisung broke the hug, much to Minho display.

"Then, let's promise something." He beamed in joy, clasping his hands and Minho found himself nodding before Jisung could even finish his sentence. Hell, Minho could jump off of a building if Jisung wanted him to.

"I, Han Jisung, promise on my heart, life and mind that Lee Minho will be forever my one and only love. That even if the world crumbles down, and that we would met in an another life. Han Jisung will always love Lee Minho, and Lee Minho only, forever."

He said, hands on Minho's chest, looking straight at him with so much love and affection that Minho felt his eyes water. He froze in his place, emotions washing down on him. Seeing Jisung's hand waver, he quickly put his on Jisung's chest.

"I, Lee Minho, promise on my heart, life and mind that Han Jisung will forever be my one and only love. That even if the world crumbles down, and that we would met in an other life... Lee Minho will always love Han Jisung, and Han Jisung only, forever."

That was their promise that night and without knowing it, this promise travelled time and death to this day.

Yumi smiled at the scene in front of her, looking outside as the rain stopped and the moon suddenly seemed brighter. "One done."

She looked back at the couple, clearing her throat before running to them, startling the two who were tightly hugging each other.

"Oh thank god! You are here! Jisung, it could be really dangerous to go like this." Jisung sheepishly smiled, looking at Yumi with innocent eyes.

"Oh my god! You are drenched ! Did you go outside! Look at both of you! Are you nuts?!" She scolded, before taking both of their hands and dragging them with her. Still scolding the two like a mother would have done.

Yeah, forever truly existed.

—-

Felix was stunned.

No, he was more than that.

Changbin...loved him? As a lover would do?

Why would he love him? He was just a bundle of anxiety ready to explode if something bad suddenly happened. He had been broken when his best friend, soulmate nearly died. And what did he do?

He ran away.

Like a fucking coward.

The stunned look on Felix's face quickly melted to a sad one, head slowly lowering to look at the ground. Changbin's grin transformed to a worried frown, what did he do.

"Felix-"
"Why would you love me,uh?"

Changbin froze, as well as the other three. The bitter voice Félix spoke with made their stomach turns with worry and sadness. The light and fluttering atmosphere from before was long gone, making place to a heavy one.

But before either one of them could speak, Yumi opened the door with a sudden force.
"Kids nowadays are so reckless, who stay under the rain! You kids!"

Why would he love him. He was a mess.

——-

:)

Stan AgustD