-',TEN,'-

Don't forget to stay safe at home, everything will be alright! Many loves from here.

I don't remember yourface but I remember the way my heart was beating when you were with me

face but I remember
the way my heart was beating when you were with me.
So beautiful...

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [ITS OKAY - idol producer ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

Minho was speechless, heartbroken and so, so scared.

So many thoughts were running inside his mind, so many, but none of them seemed to be optimistic, only deep shade of black.

His Jisung was back, but wasn't he supposed to be in his arms? Why was he looking at him with confusion and another feeling his was too tired to describe, instead of his eyes full of love?
Why, why...

A tear left his eyes, followed by another and before he can register, he was a crying mess. Being one with the hard rain outside, he stood there next to the bed looking down at him, desperately searching for any signs of jokes.

But only confusion, and what seemed like sadness in his beautiful eyes.

"S-Sorry...I didn't mean to make you cry-" Jisung stopped himself, eyes darting around in a sudden panic.

'He didn't even remember my name...?'

"M-Minho..."

Jisung looked up, analyzing the older with glassy eyes , he smiled shamefully . He tested the name on his tongue, but feeling like something was off.
"Minho...Minho..."

The latter snapped, raising his voice, startling the others who were in a daze. "That's not what you called me! You never called me like that!" He was screaming,  like a mad man or desperate one in his case, tears flowing down his cheeks. He looked at Jisung with broken eyes, glaring deep down his soul and Jisung felt himself gulping from fear.
The others members were quick to come to Minho's side, patting his back and saying soothing words. But he was still looking at Jisung, with his beautiful eyes, who were now pleading him.

Jisung looked at his lap, closing his eyes and trying to remember something. But nothing, only blurring images flashed through his mind, making his head hurts even more.
He felt a hand on his shoulder, snapping his eyes open he looked up at a smiling figure. Blonde curly hair falling in front of his brown eyes, his smile showing his cute dimples.

He felt safe.

"Jisung...Do you remember me or...not?" He asked, and Jisung sensed the way he tried to control his voice. Jisung looked down, ashamed before shaking his head.
The hand on his shoulder tightened a bit, Chan let out a heavy sigh.

"Do you remember any of us? Or a thing about your past?" He continued asking, with his soft and caring voice. Jisung really wanted to remember, he truly did. But only darkness was on his mind, no figures, no names and no...memories.

It was odd. Feeling nothing, like a new born baby who still has an intact memory. Except he was born years ago, and he couldn't just shrug the memories away, not when so many people seemed hurt by it.

He looked to Minho, who was still looking at him with the same eyes. His others friends clutching his arms, looking at Jisung too. He gulped, balancing his legs to touch the ground. The others were quick to stop him from standing up, softly pushing him back in bed.

"You shouldn't stand up. You are still weak... " Minho quietly said, pushing his shoulder to make him lay down again. A worried look on his face, as he checked Jisung's body.

'Why...?'

Jisung felt angered all of sudden, the surprised look on his face completely disappeared as he harshly but still carefully, pushed Minho's hand.

"W-Why are you worrying about me when I just hurt you?!" He screamed, his voice cracking before he went on a coughing fit.
His lungs began burning like his throat, his breathing constricted made him dizzy.

"Call the doctor!" Liam said, and Hyunjin immediately pushed the button.

Jisung was still struggling to breath, coughing without any rest. Minho took Jisung's hand away from his throat, taking it in his. "Breath...Breath with me, please."

Jisung looked at him through half closed eyes, the coughing lessened a little bit. "W-Why..." Jisung whispered to Minho. A broken like whisper coming from his white lips, that he almost didn't hear him. Minho was going to ask him what he meant, but Jisung's eyes rolled back before closing and his body went limp again.

And the doctors went bursting through the door.

———