-,'TWELVE,'-

You

You.
Me.
Together.
Until the world
end.

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [GALAXY - Bolb4 ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

"You should go home." Jisung stated after a long silence after Liam left, still refusing to look at them. The others shook their heads in unison, "No. Now that you are awake we are not gonna leave you for ONE seconds." Jeongin said a hint of excitement in his voice, pointing his finger at Jisung.

Jisung lightly laughed in his mask, looking at the ceiling. "Then...can you say things about your life?" He said quietly, hearing no response he quickly added. "I mean only if you are confor-" Seungmin quickly cut him, sitting up. "Well, we are a kpop group named StrayKids!"

At that Jisung gasped, or kind of shock on his spit, finally looking at them with wide eyes. "M-Me too?" Everyone chuckled, looking at him with proud eyes. "Hell yeah Jisung! You were one of the main rapper, singer even!" Felix exclaimed, clapping his hands. "Yes! You wrote all the songs with Changbin and me, beautifully..." Chan smiled at the memories of them staying up late to finish the songs. "You don't remember anything? At all?"

Jisung smiled lessened, eyes dimming a bit. He looked back at his knees, then at all the machines he was relied to with a glare.

"Can I stay alone for a while, please?" He blankly asked, still looking at his knees.
StrayKids worriedly looked at each other, before quitting the room but Minho stayed.
"If anything is upsetting you, I am here okay? We all are here..." Minho squeezed his hand, smiling fondly at him.