-,'THREE,'-

We are either working on recovery or working on a relapse⇽ ೃ┊           ┊           ┊           ┊             ┊┊           ┊           ┊              ┊           ┊           ┊              ┊

a relapse
┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [HEAVEN-Ailee]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

"I will begin."

Still looking at the sky, Liam shakily breath in, nerves kicking in as he grips the pillow underneath him.

"W-When all this mess happened and we drifted away... I constantly begun to have dark thoughts, like all of us. It slowly eat me out, crushing any good thought inside my head..." He looked down, trying to steady his voice not wanting to broke down. "So to cope with it. I tried to distract my mind by all the cost. And the only way who made me feel at ease, is working. I work and work without sleeping or eating at times..."

He closed his eyes, breathing in again.

It was true, his addiction to work became so bad that it was slowly destroying his health. Sleepless nights and days with an empty stomach, but Liam was still working. All the doctors said it to him: "he was destroying his own health."

"So yeah, addiction to work is it." He finally looked at the others members, who looked at him with so much worry that it made him almost cry. "But I am okay, there is worse." He smiled, patting Jeongin's head, who was snuggled to his side, quietly sobbing.