-,'FOURTEEN,'-

Aesthantix's tip : Same as before, read it with the songs proposed. It's better when I put the 🥀, this is where the sad thing began ;)

 It's better when I put the 🥀, this is where the sad thing began ;)

I lied, yes.
But seeing you happy
will always be
my happiness,
even if I am
suffering.

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [PRAY -klang]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

"Oh! Miss Yumi!" Chan called out once he saw the infamous nurse. She jumped at the sudden loud voice, turning around she spot Chan running towards her.

He planted as he stood in front of her, a panicked look on his face. "Woah woah. Hey there. What is happening?" She asked concerned, patting Chan's back to help him breath properly. Chan stood up straight, taking a deep breath before saying everything in one go. "We went to eat and to let Jisung think alone like he asked. So after thirty minutes we went back to his room Beauvais we were a bit worried and we wanted to see him. But he wasn't there, his room was empty and we don't know where he is."
He boomed in one go at a high speed without breathing once, and nearly losing Yumi in the process.

"Woah. Did you exchange place with Changbin? You spoke way too fast for my brain." She joked, receiving a glare from Chan. "Noona!" Yumi put his arms in the air in a sign of surrender, before turning around. "I am gonna search him, go back to the room and wait." She screamed before rushing down the corridor, her hair dancing behind her.

Chan sighed, a bit more relaxed, he squealed when the sound of thunder was heard. He looked out, the window giving a view on Seoul and the rain flowing down the building and the road. He smiled a bit, but once again he was startled by voices talking at the end of the corridor.

"Uh? Isn't this Liam?" He mumbled to himself, seeing two figure down the hallway talking among each other. He quietly followed them as they walked.

"Sir Yoo. When are you going to tell the others members?" His secretary asked, picking Chan's curiosity. "I don't know. I don't think I want to tell them..."
Liam muttered, a sad tone in his voice which didn't sit well at all with Chan.

'Not tell us what? What does he mean?'

🥀

"But, he said that it was dangerous. What if it ends...for good?" Liam only shook his head in response, stopping in front of the elevator. "He also said that I have chance to survive."

'S-Survive...?'

Chan felt his heart drops to the ground, a sick feeling growing in his stomach which he could only recognize as fear, pure and strong fear. Cold sweat made him shiver, the phone he was holding suddenly felt heavy, crashing on the ground.

The sudden loud sound made Liam spin around, meeting the broken eyes of his beloved one. The moment he locked eyes with Liam, Chan felt like the ground swallowed him, breathing suddenly became too difficult.

Tears began forming, falling down his pale cheeks as he turned away, before running away. Feeling too out of breath, too locked in a room where pain was raining down him.

"Chan!" Liam called out, sprinting too, chasing him in the hallway who suddenly became too long yet too small.

Chan didn't listen, running and running, he didn't notice he was running down the stairs, he didn't hear Liam desperately calling his name nor the loud footsteps behind him.

Only the same words ringing in his ears again and again. Bouncing around his head, even if he shook his head, nothing changed. This was the bitter reality, something was wrong with Liam. His love. The one he loved way too much, too deeply, too hard.

"Chan! Please! Chan!"

It has been two, ten, twenty minutes that they had been running like two sick people, and Chan finally felt the cold air of the night. Still he didn't stop, running and running.

As he was running, he tripped on something making him land hard on the concrete, legs giving up.

"Chan!" Liam quickly joined him, taking his hands only to be slapped away by Chan. "Please, Chan." The latter shook his head, frantically trying to get Liam's hands off of him.

Maybe he believed if Liam didn't say what he feared, would make all disappear. And everything will be fine, Jisung will be back to normal, StrayKids back to road and Liam in his arms, no death, no pain. Nothing.

"Chan, I beg you. Listen to me..." Liam took Chan's small hands in his left hand. Putting his other one on his back and pushing him to his chest, hugging him tight and warm.

"No...No...No,please, no..." Chan felt like chanting the two words, sobbing in Liam's chest. While the older rubbed his back gently, whispering words of confort.

It may all be a misunderstanding, Liam may have been talking about something else. But no.

"Channie... I am sorry-" "NO!"
Once again, he pushed him only to fall back down again. Liam immediately falling with him, looking at his eyes. "Chan. Listen, please."

"I am sorry, really am. But...

I may not have much time left."

Whatever Chan did in his past life, he regretted it all. He felt everything torn away from him, a constant rain of pain flowing down him. Happy ending felt like it only existed in stories, not in real life.

And Chan, lived in the real life.