-',SEVENTEEN,'-

They say you became blind in love, butI think you became stupid in love

They say you became
blind in love, but
I think you became
stupid in love.

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [stay gold -BTS ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

"Why didn't you tell us... "
Chan asked Liam after the both of them went back in the hospital,
slowly walking through the dark corridor.

Chan really wanted to scold him, being mad at him for hiding such a big thing from them, from him.

But.

There was this bad nagging voice at the back of his head who kept telling him that it might be their last conversation. The last time Chan would see Liam's godly face or hear his honey voice.

Hell, he doesn't even know if -whatever illness Liam has- is deadly or not. But when the love of your love is just a little bit sick, you feel like you will lose him forever.

That's just how deep Chan has fallen.

"You know what." Liam broke the silence that had fallen upon them, and tore away Chan's thought.

He stopped in front of him, taking his arms and pulling him towards him. "I love you."

Oh well, that was sudden that Chan just dumbly stared at him for one minute, his mind still racing . 'What illness does he have?' 'Is he really sick?' 'Is it so-'

And then he finally came back.

"W-What..." His voice sounded more like a whispers than a proper question, if Liam wasn't so near he wouldn't have hear him. "I.Love.You."
He pressed pressure on each words, deeply looking in Chan's eyes. And Chan felt all warm once again, his wet clothes were still clinging on him uncomfortably but his body seemed to have stopped shaking the second Liam said those three words, it felt all warm...

Whatever was happening in the future, Chan knew for sure one thing and he was ready to say it out loud.

"I love you too..."

~~.~~

"Jisung!" Jeongin and Hyunjin rushed to him when they saw him entering the room. He smiled at them, letting them taking to his bed leaving Minho behind.

"Where did you find him?" Yumi seriously whispered looking at Jisung who was smiling as the others two were talking about how much they were worried.

"He was sitting on a bench in the garden." Minho whispered back, Yumi nodded. "Typical Jisung." "But he said something weird...?"
Minho continued still looking at his friends trying to choke Jisung with a hug. Yumi looked at Minho in confusion. "What did he said?"

"He said-" Minho got cut off by the door opening, and two heavily wet hyungs entering the rooms.

"Hyungs!" Stray Kids beamed while Yumi smacked her forehead seeing the two dripping with water, awkwardly smiling at their younger friend.

"This is gonna be a long night."