,'-SEVEN,'-

Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them⇽ ೃ

of problems, it's the ability to deal with them

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [VOICES- straykids]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             
StrayKids had to go back to their houses, except they didn't want to be separate again. The car back home was calm, but a happy atmosphere was surrounding them. Woojin looked at his friends, and sensed the little sadness they were wearing on their faces.

So without anyone noticing, he changed the direction of the car, smiling a bit to himself. But after ten minutes, Chan, who was seated next to him, looked outside confused. "Liam? I think you took the wrong road..." Everyone looked outside curious, and agreed talking on top of each other, Liam lift a hand. "1.Everyone stop talking at the same time. 2.No I didn't take the wrong road and 3. Hyunjin, can you fucking close this window it's freezing."

Hyunjin awkwardly laughed, closing the window and murmuring a 'sorry hyung', they all looked at each other in surprise. Chan looked at Liam, noticing the small changes in his hyung. "Hyung?" Liam hummed, still not looking. "You kind of...change..." Liam scoffed, looking at him for a second. "Who didn't Channie?"
Chan blushes at the surname, clearing his throat and continuing. "No...You seem...I don't know, different?"