-,'FIFTEEN,'-

How can your name gives so muchcomfort but at the same time, so muchpain

How can your
name gives so much
comfort but at the same
time, so much
pain...

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [HOW IS YOUR NIGHT- rocoberry ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

'Rain washes sorrow and sadness, purify your tired soul with a soothing coldness.'

That's what Jisung always said, and it always got stuck in StrayKids's minds. When he felt sad, tired or feeling any bad, he went outside at night under the rain. As if he washed the darkness surrounding his body with a natural cold water, and a sparkly sky where stars dances together.

Honestly, the boys began to think that the rain and him were connecting, whenever he was feeling down; it was raining. Surprisingly, he didn't caught a cold each time he went outside, Minho was always waiting for him in their rooms. With warm clothes and blankets, laying in bed and holding him close to his chest while rubbing his back to warm him up.

Maybe that was Jisung loved the most.

Chan remembered when on day he was overwhelmed with his works, having a block on their 3racha song. Jisung knocked before entering, not saying a word except handing his jacket. They walked in silence that night, two teenagers feeling overwhelmed walking late at night.

After ten minutes walking in a comforting silence, they arrived to a fence, Jisung smiled at him before disappearing behind a bunch of green. Chan just followed him, confused but this confusion, was soon replaced by amazement.

It was that night when he went for the first time to 'Rain', it wasn't raining, maybe because Jisung felt happy, but for Chan... It was one of the most beautiful night he ever had. The light breath, Jisung's soothing voice, the view on Seoul, was so refreshing.

Chan really wanted to go there at the moment, maybe with Jisung or maybe with the one who was tightly hugging him. They were still on the ground, it was still raining but not so much. Chan slowly felt like sleeping, yet he still wanted to say something.

"Y-You are going t-to fight...Right?" He whispered, more like begged, looking up at Liam's chocolate eyes. The latter brushed Chan's wet hair out of his eyes, rubbing his arms with his other hand. "Let's go inside, you are shivering."
Chan shook his head, pushing himself away from the older. "Promise me."

Liam stayed silent, the only sound was the rain still pouring on them and the light wind who made them shiver. After a minute or so, just starring at each other, Liam cracked a smile.
"I never stopped fighting for you."

And that was enough to at least heal his heart for this night.

——•

"I wonder if they found Jisung..." Felix anxiously said, biting his nails in distress. Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Changbin and Felix, were waiting (not so peacefully) for the others to come back.
It has been ten minutes without any news from the others, and it was taking a toll on Felix's anxiety.

It kind of lessened those last days, as he was close to the others without fearing judgement or any of this. But seeing that members just disappeared was bringing all of this back, crashing down on him.

He sat on Jisung's cold bed, bitting his nails with his right hands while the other was tapping on his knees. Looking every so often at the door, but no one was coming through.

The others boys sensed the sudden emotion of the freckled boy, looking at each othe, Changbin nodded his head before slowly walking towards Felix.

"Lix?" No answer.
"Lix?" He tries louder, but Felix didn't move an inch. Still rocking back and forth in anxiety.

Changbin crouched in front of him, taking his both hands in his larger one, smiling up at him. Felix finally looked at him, wide shaking eyes starring at him with so much fear.
It broke the rapper's heart.

"Hey, how was your day?"
The others looked at him confused, at why he asked such a random question.
Felix on the other day, looked at him with lost eyes. Momentarily stopping his shaking body, "W-Why do you ask..." He stuttered out, looking down to hide his blush.

"I want to. How was your day?" Changbin continued, caressing Felix's knuckles in a soothing manner. "A normal day... Nothing important..."

Felix was very confused and extremely frustrated at this moment, blushing under the intense stare of Changbin and the soft hands caressing his own.
Without noticing his anxiety slipped away, his only preoccupation was the brown haired boy in front of him. Changbin and Changbin only.

"Hey, Lix." Changbin called out, "W-What...?" Felix looked up for a second before looking back down. "I love you."

"I love you t- Wait what?!" Felix stood up in a instant, face red form the sudden confession, looking once again at the man who calmly stood up as well.
"What?"

"Wow. Hyung is straightforward." Hyunjin whispered, not excepting a so random and sudden confession. Seungmin snickered, "Better than cowards, don't you think?" He looked at Hyunjin for a second before looking back at the scene. Jeongin giggled at the face Hyunjin was making, but stopped when the later glared at him.
"I think that was a message untold~"

"Innie?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Shut up."

——•

Let's have a little fluff and light humor to lightened up the mood...Until the next chapter hehe~

Till then

:)