Chapter 6 - They Wont Know

Point of View: Eddie Vedder
*Small Smut*

Chris pushed me against the wall as we kissed.

I laughed. "They're gonna hear you."

"Its loud as fuck out there." Chris told me.

"What if someone needs the toilet?"

"They'll just have to take a shit outside because the bathrooms occupied."

We both laughed, then Chris nearly slammed his lips into mine. He pulled both of our jackets off, then his own shirt.

"Shouldnt we wait till we go home?" I asked.

"Theres a couple at every party that has sex in a back room. We might as well be that couple." He told me.

"Unless Jerry and Stone beat us to it."

Chris shook his head. "You caught on to them too? Stones with Jeff and I have no fucking idea where Jerry's at."

I laughed. "I guess we're the couple then. And of course I have." 

"Exactly."

Chris went to kiss me again, then pulled back and held his finger in front of my face. "One more thing."

Chris went and locked the door, before coming back and sharing another kiss with me. "Now we can be that couple."

Chris unbuckled his pants, and pulled them down with his boxers. Of course he was already hard.

"Make it fast Vedder."

"Cant if you keep talking to me Cornell."

I got down on my knees, and started to quickly suck him off.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Dammit." Chris muttered. "Occupied!" He yelled through the door.

"I gotta piss man!" A voice yelled back. It kinda sounded like Jeff.

"Sucks! Gotta get here.. quicker next time!"

I heard a small thud against the wall, from Chris swinging his head back.

"Fuck." He said quietly.

"Eddie I-" Chris began.

I pulled back, right before he bucked his hips, spilling onto my shirt.

"Fuck Chris!"

Chris slouched down to the floor, as he rode out his high.

There was another knock at the door- probably from Jeff wanting in.

Chris pointed at me to handle it. "Still occupied!" I yelled.

"Just take your shirt off." Chris said.

"Yes. Let me walk out of the bathroom with another man shirtless." I said, taking my shirt off, as I threw it onto him.

"I'm shirtless too if it helps."

Chris got up and fixed his pants, then we both walked out.

"So that's why it was occupied." Jeff joked.

Chris patted Jeff's head, and smiled at him. "I think you're too drunk to even know whose house your at."

Jeff shrugged, then ran into the bathroom.

Chris took my shirt and wrapped it around his neck.

"Did you forget that that shirt has your jiz on it?" I asked him, laughing.

Chris just shrugged. "At least it's my own."

Stone stumbled up to us. "You guys seen Jerry?"

I looked at Chris, and he shook his head no.

"We thought he'd be with you getting it on like donkey Kong or something- whatever you two do." Chris joked.

"I- no." Stone began, seeming embarrassed that we knew. "He said he went to look for some 'Layne' guy. I haven't seen him since."

Mike Starr, Sean, and Melinda walked up to us next. "You guys know where Jerry's at?" Mike asked.

"And Layne?" Sean added.

"Stone just said Jerry went to find Layne a long time ago. I guess they never came back." I told them.

"They must be somewhere together." Chris added.

"Well Jerry's supposed to tell us who his bands bassist and lead singer will be." Mike said.

"I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow or later tonight. I think we have a party to finish up..but first.. we have a conga line to start." Sean said, putting his hands on Stones shoulders, as they started a trail around the room.

I shrugged at Chris, and hopped in the conga line with everyone else.