Chapter 17 - Jealously

Point of View: Chris Cornell

I said "Thank you" and "Goodnight" to the crowd, then jumped off the stage, down to Eddie. I wrapped my arm around him, and we walked through the crowd.

"Was it good?" I asked him

"It was amazing." He told me with a sheepish smile.

"Good."

I lead us to the bar, and we both got drinks, before helping the boys load up their instruments, and leaving.

On our way out, a girl ran her hand up my arm, smiled at me, and walked off. I just chuckled at her and kept walking with Eddie.

***

Eddie laid on his back, on the bed, and I climbed in beside him. "Does that make you jealous?" I asked.

"Does what make me jealous?" He asked.

"That girl that got all touchy with my arm."

Eddie shrugged. "Maybe. Why?"

"Just wondering. Itd make me jealous."

"I feel like you want me to be jealous."

I shrugged, mocking him from before.  "Maybe."

We both laughed, then I climbed over him, and gave him a kiss. "You dont have to worry about that stuff though."

Eddie wiggled under me to completely lay down. "Good."

We kissed for what felt like hours. Hed run his hands on me and I'd try and slip my tongue in his mouth.

Tonight was like the 10th time that Eddie's witnessed some girl being touchy with me. God knows what runs through his head when it happens. He won't admit that it makes him jealous, sad, or mad but I knew it did.

And I felt bad. So I had to make it up to him. Let him know hes all I want.

When we had seemed to of finished, we both just laid down and went to bed. It was like 3 a.m. now and we just wore each other out.