Chapter 11 - When?

Point of View: Layne Staley

"Will you ever tell your friends?" I asked Jerry.

My friends were starting to get suspicious. Everytime they asked to go out, I declined to stay with Jerry. This man was consuming me.

And I'm sure it was the same for him.

"Tell them what? Were not dating.. and you normally dont tell your friends who you're messing around with all the time." Jerry said.

We were in my bed. Cuddled up. I turned onto my stomach to face him.

"You normally dont get sentimental with the guy you're messing around with either."

"If you like them you do."

"So will we just be crushes forever?"

Jerry messed with my hair a bit. "If these feelings stay for both of us..we'll date some time. Just not now. I'm too young to be in a serious relationship."

Jerry was stubborn. I knew that. So I didnt want to push anything. I just rolled back over, and let him play with my hair some more.

"What do I tell my friends if they ask?" I asked.

I felt Jerry shrug beneath me. "You play the dumb card and say it's nothing." Then Jerry slid his hand over my stomach. "Or you say were messing around with a straight face and figure out the homophobic ones."

I laughed, and put my hand over his. "I'll be playing the dumb card instead."

Jerry rolled over on top of me, then lightly kissed my chest. "You're right. They dont need to know what we've got going on."

I chuckled, and stiffened beneath him.

His kisses went further down my stomach, before he slowly pulled my shorts off. My body flinched.

"You can relax." He told me. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he was doing. I felt his big hand wrap around me. His rough fingertips from his other hand slid up my stomach. He proceeded to jerk me off. His touch was gentle. Almost like he was afraid to hurt me or something. He leaned forward and kissed me, so I kept my eyes shut. I felt his tongue flick beneath my teeth, as he went faster. My breathing picked up, and my legs tensed up.

The one moment I opened my eyes, I saw him start to take his pants off. Now he was trying to get both of us off.

Jerry stopped, but kept going on himself.

"Jerry-" I whispered..wanting him to keep going.

"I gotta catch myself up."

After a few seconds he started on me again. Moments later we both came, heavy breaths leaving our mouths. Jerry collapsed on top of me, his forehead pressed against my stomach.

"Yeah. No one needs to know about that. Definitely just play the stupid game." Jerry chuckled.

Once Jerry calmed down, embarrassment washed over me. He was the first person to see me naked since I was with my last girlfriend- a year ago. I couldnt even look at him.

Jerry must've caught on, cause he put the blanket over both of us.

I turned on my side, and nuzzled up into his chest. I could hear his heart still beating fast. "I do want to date you some day though."

Jerry pulled the blanket up more, and ran his hand over my arm. "One day Staley alright?"

I nodded.