taeyong

title: precious flower
type: fluff
words: 1776

title: precious flower type: fluffwords: 1776

Y/n POV

Oh no! Not another one. 

This has been happening for two weeks now and it is becoming frustrating. 

I've been receiving multiple flowers over the course of a fortnight. It was surprising at first but now it's irritating; not because of the flowers but the fact that I don't know who's leaving them behind. The gesture is extremely sweet and I am so grateful for everything I have gained so far, however I really want to clear things up with this 'admirer'.

You see, I have a crush on a guy in my class called Lee Taeyong and I've liked him for quite a while now. I don't want the person leaving behind the flowers to keep chasing after me when I don't like anyone but Taeyong. The news might really upset him but I don't want him to think he has a chance.

I'm scared to reject them but I can't really do that when I don't even know who the person is. They must've spent a lot on me~ bless them.

My hand clutched the Peony and I raised it to my nose and inhaled the scent of the beautiful flower. The smell travelled up my nostrils and my eyes closed at the sensation. I fluttered my eyes open and adored the beauty of mother nature's creation. I carefully placed the plant into my backpack and headed off to the canteen.

In the canteen

I got a tray and asked politely for teokbokki then paid for my meal. I scanned the room for my group of friends: Sana, Rose and Soyeon. I found them on a table in the corner of the canteen. I assumed that they were dismissed early from class since their teacher was always nice. They all took singing class. Unfortunately, I can't sing so I don't take the class but we all take dance.

I am the best female dancer in the school- no cap! I enjoy that class so much because it's my only class with my friends and also Taeyong is there. He is so talented and that's just one of the reasons why I like him.

I reached the table and sat down with them. I grabbed my fork and started scoffing my face immediately.

"Woah, slow down there Y/n. You have plenty of time," Soyeon said whilst chuckling at my behaviour.

I giggled and swallowed my food before speaking, " Guys, you'll NEVER believe what I found on my locker!"

They all rolled their eyes at me. 

"You got yet another flower. Gosh, Y/n we really need to find out who this guy is so we can confront him and get you guys married. Oh and have little babies together," Sana insisted and I almost choked on my food.

Rose grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to me," JESUS SANA! You can't just say that."

I death stared Sana and she hid herself behind a textbook cutely. They all just laughed at Sana and turned back to face me.