jaehyun

title: rainy nights and a heartbeat
type: smut
words: 1168

title: rainy nights and a heartbeattype: smutwords: 1168

Y/n's POV

Shit!

I checked the time on the clock and it was already 23:00. I rubbed my eyes after staring at the same computer screen for hours on end. Jaehyun would already be home and he would definitely be worrying why I wasn't home yet.

I packed all my stuff and headed out of the office. I locked up the building with the keys since I was the last one there.

I didn't plan on staying there for so long but I lost track of time- again!

I've been really busy because my boss was giving out 2 promotions. If I got the job, I would earn more money and I would be higher up in work. I'd be a department manager. I applied for the entertainment sector of the business. I was currently working as the editor of music videos, teasers, concept photos and drama covers.

It was a lovely job, however I really wanted to be the one directing the music videos and telling the staff how to style the idols and promote the sales. I would also be managing social medias. I wanted to make people happy and enjoy everything our company had to offer. I applied for the entertainment department so I could produce the most fun content that people would be entertained by.

I walked to the car park and I wasn't surprised to see that my car was all alone. My boss said I was overworking myself but I really needed this job. It was my dream.

Sluggishly, I got into the car and inserted the key in the ignition. Sighing out of exhaustion, I drove out of the car park and on my way to my apartment that I shared with Jaehyun.

I stared out of the car window, admiring the rain droplets racing down the glass. I drove some more and focused on the pelting of the aggressive rain. I turned off the radio to listen to the pounding of the water and it relaxed me.

I soon reached my flat and embraced the rain that soaked me slightly.

I guess tonight was one of them rainy nights.

"I'm home!" I yelled with all the energy I had left within me.

Jaehyun came up to me from behind and hugged me. Instantly, I dropped my bag and slouched.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were working late?" he yawned, probably tired from waiting up for me.

"I'm sorry. My phone died and I didn't think it was important to charge it."

Jaehyun just scoffed with a husky tone," I was so worried baby. Please tell me next time."

I agreed and tried walking off, taking off my heels in the process.

Before I made it to the bedroom door, Jaehyun grabbed my hand and spun me around. He held me in his muscular arms and I nuzzled my face into his broad chest. My hands enveloped his waist and I stared up at him.

His eyes seemed full of ...lust?

Before I knew it, my neck was being attacked by a hungry pair of devilish lips. I gasped almost immediately and I gripped his soft strands of dyed hair.

He roughly bit at my flesh and a moan erupted from my throat. Jaehyun chuckled cheekily and I pushed his chest away from me.

"Jaehyun, let-let's n-not do th-this," I said trying to catch my breath.

"I know you're tired, Y/n. I also know that you want this so bad. I haven't touched you like this for 3 weeks now. I know you're dying for me," he dead panned, staring into my eyes, hands on my shoulders.

"Or maybe, you're the one that's dying for me," I challenged.

That was all it took for me to be all over him.

I cupped his handsome face in my hands and my lips were on him and they were never coming off.

He giggled cutely before responding, pushing his tongue into the action. Our hand were entangled in each other's clothes and soon enough the same clothes were on the floor.

Jaehyun stroked my bare thigh as I left hickeys all over his honey like skin. He groaned loudly as he lifted me off the floor and on instinct my legs wrapped round his body.

We were attached like one. Making love as every couple should.

Jaehyun walked over to the couch and placed me down gently like I was some precious treasure he had found. His knee dug in between my heated thighs and his chain he always wore dangled above me. I grabbed the chain and pulled him closer to my face.

His breath was puffing out of his luscious mouth and I could feel a hard bulge growing in between my legs.

I pushed him backwards and he smirked, seeing me act so dominant. I sat on top of him and seductively pulled down his boxers.

Jaehyun tried to block my hand with his but I told him I needed to pleasure him. He allowed me to carry on.

As his member sprung out, I caressed the length and pumped him a few times. His nose scrunched up and his face was flinching at my electrifying touch. He moaned uncontrollably and I licked the tip of his member.

When his sensitive skin came into contact with my warm tongue, he grunted lowly. I felt joyous knowing only I could satisfy him like this. I curled my tongue harder around his length and I fastened my pace, my head bobbing up and down.

Jaehyun gripped a fistful of my hair and used it to control my movements. He pushed me down further and faster.

I gagged on his member and the sensation brought Jaehyun ecstasy. He whimpered under my touch and he couldn't bring himself to touch me because my deeds were all bringing him pleasure right now.

I used my hands to rub against his member as his legs began to tremble tremendously. I knew he was close by this action. I wanted to tease him a little so when his moans grew louder, I pulled my miraculous mouth away as soon as he was about to cum.

Jaehyun's eyes flooded with sexual frustration and he managed to get a hold of my neck before bringing me back down to his length to finish him off.

I chuckled and the vibrations sent him through the roof as he finally came, his hot, white liquid spilling into my desperate mouth.

Jaehyun watched me as I swallowed it.

"Good girl," he said groggily, patting me on my ruffled hair.

Jaehyun pulled me down on the couch against his chest and we both drifted off to sleep.

The last thing I remember was the same pounding of the aggressive rain but this time the sound of a loving heartbeat filled my ears too.

I actually thought this was pretty good. Pls vote and comment <3

 Pls vote and comment <3