lucas

title: lucky girl
type: fluff
words: 720

title: lucky girltype: fluffwords: 720

Y/n's POV

I am so lucky. 

I never believed it until now.

My breath hitched in my throat and I didn't dare to blink. My hands grew sweaty and my arms were shaking. My legs were struggling to uphold my weight as I felt like I was going to fall. My hands gripped the shirt on my chest and my mouth was left agape.

"What did you just say?" I asked with uncertainty laced within my voice.

Lucas stared into my eyes with his own big doe ones and repeated his question.

"I said Y/n, would you like to go out with me?" 

I scrunched up my shirt tighter and I took one step forward. I smiled fondly at the man in front of me who was holding out a hand filled with flowers and another filled with chocolates. I lightly took hold of the gifts and Lucas' grin widened, knowing that the action meant I was accepting his confession.

Lucas engulfed me in a massive hug and I didn't hesitate to envelop him with my full arms. I stuffed my face into his neck and he hugged me harder, leaving me breathless. I looked up from his neck and stood on my tip toes to reach his ear. Pulling him closer, I whispered into his ear, "Yes, I will go out with you." 

All of the people watching squealed in excitement as they cheered our names. The halls were filled with giddy students going ballistic as they witnessed the beginning of a new relationship, a new couple on campus.

Lucas giggled and let go of me at the same time. 

"I am so glad I had the courage to ask you to be my girlfriend. Now I can finally call you mine," Lucas said with happiness evident in his tone.

Lucas took the flowers from my hold so that my hand was empty. He took the opportunity to lace our fingers together and we exited the building, hand in hand and love in our eyes.

Lucas and I have been walking for a while now since he insisted to walk me home. We talked about the most random of things: chicken feet, love and how it has no age and some group called NCT DREAM that he really wants to be part of.

Lucas stroked the back of my hand with his thumb and he seemed really 'off'.

"Why are you so quiet?" I questioned, worriedly.

Lucas looked back at me slightly troubled, "It's just...Why? Why did you say yes? Why do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I scoffed, surprised by his interrogation.

"Well, who wouldn't want to be with you. You're so funny and you literally have a heart of gold. Oh and did I mention that you are extremely handsome," by this point he was smiling but I wanted to keep going to tell him how amazing he is, "You manage to light up any room with your presence and everyone likes you. You are so outgoing and bubbly."

I was grinning to myself whilst listing all of these different reasons. It felt nice to make him feel good and be the reason for his smile.

I wasn't paying attention as I glanced down smiling whilst walking with Lucas.

Suddenly, he just pulled my arm and I felt his chest smushed up against my cheek. His arms were wrapped firmly around my body and his face was nuzzled in my neck.

"I love you, Y/n. I love you so much. Thank you! Thank you so much for accepting me and telling me all of that. I was so surprised to hear you say yes, but all I know is that I love you and I want to appreciate you so much more."

Hearing my boyfriend say that brought a smile to my lips. I never felt so loved. This boy became my world in such a short amount of time but I knew that he was genuine with his feelings.

I am such a lucky girl.

I never believed it until now.

I am so lucky.

This one is a lot shorter than my other imagines but I really like it

This one is a lot shorter than my other imagines but I really like it. It's super cute. Tell me what you think about it. Pls vote and comment <3