jisung

title: partner in crime
type: mafia
words: 1297

Jisung stared at Yui's side profile and smiled lightly

Jisung stared at Yui's side profile and smiled lightly. She was beyond beautiful as the moonlight cascaded down onto her perfect features.

His hand brushed against her milky skin as she snuggled her head deeper into his chest. Yui stole a glance of Jisung only to look away in shyness.

Chuckling, Jisung wrapped his arm around her and they both turned their attention to the massive screen, showing the movie that was on for tonight.

The couple shifted on the hood of the car into a more comfortable position and began to eat the snacks they had brought.

Jisung and Yui were on a date at the drive in theatre because they hadn't spent a lot of time together. Jisung had been very busy that week and his full focus was solely on his job.

Yui knew how dangerous his work was and she didn't want Jisung to stray away from the important matters and duties that had to be fulfilled.

Jisung had been appointed the mafia's new leader and he was very much stressed. Yui, on the other hand, was taking a break from the gang life and was on holiday. Her boss suggested she take a few days off because of her hard work.

"Thank you for arranging this Sung," Yui gently spoke, eyes trained on him and only him.

Pecking her forehead, Jisung replied, "Anything for you baby."

As everyone watched in silence, the movie was building up and the tension was arising. Eerie music with squeaky violins boomed from the speakers and the two main characters were trying desperately to find one another.

Out of the blue, a gunshot erupted and a scream echoed through the air.

Jisung had thought nothing of it at first until the screams grew louder and the gunshots seemed like they were getting closer.

Out of instinct, he turned his head and saw a massive shooting spree.

Everyone began to flee the scene, realising that the gunshots were indeed real and not coming from the movie.

Yui was frightened and retreated into the car. Jisung quickly followed and they started the car.

Escaping the scene, Jisung sighed out of relief.

"Sung, I think they're following us," Yui mentioned as she looked into the rear view mirror.

"Oh shit."

Jisung steered the car, drifting into the other lane in attempts to distract the gang behind them.

The couple managed to lose a few of the cars - the gang crashing into the hill beside them, a combustion of flames and smoke flared up into the air.

"Jisung, we've got two on our tail right now," the trembling girl stated.

Her breathing had hitched and she felt like she was suffocating. Her vision was clouding and she couldn't even make out the road in front of her.