Chapter 13 The Third Task

Holly and Viktor were walking towards the castle when they saw Hermione and Aleksandur coming from the lake; they had their arms wrapped around each other as they walked. Holly looked at them curiously.

“I wonder what's that about?”

“Ah, Herm-own-ninny must haff accepted.”

“Accepted what?”

“Aleksandur was going to ask Herm-own-ninny to be his girlfriend.”

“What?! And you're barely telling me this now?” Holly exclaimed.

“It vos not my place to tell, you, Gŭlŭbcheto Mi (My Dove.)”

Holly huffed, “Fine.”

Viktor pouted, “Do you forgiff me for not telling you?”

“I suppose.”

“Vhot, can I do to earn your forgiffness?”

Holly smiled, “A kiss would be nice.”

“Anything for you, Holly.”

Viktor grabbed Holly by the waist and started peppering her face with kisses. Holly began to giggling and tried to push him away, but Viktor tightened his grip then he kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The couple stayed like that for a few moments until they heard someone clear their throat. Holly and Viktor turn their heads to see a smirking Aleksandur and a blushing Hermione.

“Molya vi, Viktor, ima detsa. (Please, Viktor, there are children present.)”

Viktor turned his head, and there was a group of first years staring at them. Holly follows Viktor's eyes and turns bright red when she sees the firsties staring at them; Aleksandur started laughing.

“Mlŭkni (Shut up.),” Viktor tells his best friend.

Holly and Hermione only stare at the boys, confused. Viktor shakes his head and takes Holly by the hand and leads her toward his ship so he can put up his broom.

“We'll save you a spot at the table, Holly,” Hermione calls out.

“Thanks, Mione; we'll be along in a little bit.”

After the couple put up their brooms, they go to the Great Hall to have lunch with Hermione and Aleksandur. Holly and Viktor sit down opposite of the new couple. Viktor and Aleksandur begin talking in Bulgarian while Holly smiles at Hermione.

“So, Viktor told me what Aleksandur was going to do today, and by the way, you guys looked coming back from the lake you said yes, right?”

Hermione blushed, “Yes, I said yes.”

Ginny looked at Hermione, “Said yes to what,” Then she noticed that Aleksandur was sitting as close to Hermione as possible. Her eyes widen.

“Oh, my Merlin! You're going out with him?”

Hermione flushed even more but grinned and nodded. Ginny squealed and hugged Hermione, Aleksandur looked at his girlfriend and smiled. Ron was so absorbed in eating that he didn't hear a thing, then he listened to his sister squeal. “What's wrong with you?”

“Hermione and Aleksandur are going out!”

Ron's face started turning red, starting from his neck, going up to the tips of his ears. He slammed his fork down, got up, and left in a huff. Harry looked watched Ron as he left the Great hall, “What's wrong with him?”

“He's jealous that Hermione is going out with Aleksandur,” Holly tells her brother.

“Since when?”